Chapter 7 - A Visit To The Pool Pt. 1

You made a complete recovery over the course of the next two days. You felt the need to go back to your house, just to take one last look at it. Slenda didn't bring all of your things. Though that wouldn't normally be a problem, one of the items that wasn't present was important to you. Something you always held close to you. But you supposed there'd be a time and a place.

Angel: Hey (Y/n), what're you thinking about?

(Y/n): Hmm? O-Oh, just thinking of returning to the town for a bit.

Angel: And miss out on our plans for today? Jess must have hit your head pretty hard.

(Y/n): What's so special about today?

Angel: Slenda said we're all going to the pool.

That made you anxious. You weren't sure how you'd react when you saw all of them and their curves in a bikini or a swimsuit.

There was also the thought of how they'd react if you made it obvious that you were staring. Being skinned alive, hung from the front doors of the mansion, or being diced into small chunks came to mind.

Angel: What's with the look on your face? Afraid you'll pitch a tent?

(Y/n): S-Shut up Angel.

She laughed and walked up the stairs to her room.

Angel: We are heading there at two. Be ready by then!

You glanced at the clock, it was only eleven at the moment.

(Y/n): What can I do to kill time?

You sat there for a few seconds, thinking until you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turned around, seeing Hillary with a look of concern on her face.

(Y/n): Oh, what's up Hillary?

Hillary: Have you seen my notebook anywhere? Its important, and I lost it.

(Y/n): Yeah I think so, give me a minute.

You recalled seeing it on the kitchen table, and looking around, you spotted it in one of the chairs.

(Y/n): Is this it?

You lifted it up, and as you did, it opened, revealing a page. Hillary had a look of shock and embarrassment on her face. Wondering what she was embarrassed about, you looked at the page.

(Y/n): Uh, w-well then...

On that page was a very detailed drawing of you, shirtless, and pulling your pants down. She had gotten just about everything right. It might as well have been a photo, it was realistic as hell.

Just why she would draw such a thing was beyond you. Maybe some of the girls living in the mansion hadn't ever been given the chance to talk to a guy.

Or maybe their social skills weren't the greatest. Or maybe some of the girls were simply perverted at times.

Still, it had you both concerned and flustered.

Hillary: I, can I...?

Jill was walking down the stairs, and saw you with the notebook. She had a devilish grin on her face.

Jill: Accurate, right~?

Hillary: J-Jill!

Jill: What? We have to know!

(Y/n): This is something else, but it's a little bit off.

Hillary: How so?

You weren't expecting them to ask what you meant. Without thinking, you said the first thing that came to mind.