Chapter 22 - Time With Slenda [LEMON]

(NOTE: This chapter will contain a lemon, but since it's December, it's all good.)

A few hours passed and it was time to make dinner. Slenda was in the kitchen and everybody was helping out. You were with Jackie and Kake-Gao, but everytime you looked at Slenda, she was staring right back.

You could feel the tension in the room, and you knew that in less than an hour that tension would be released.

Kake-Gao: [Is something wrong
(Y/n)?]

(Y/n): Hmm? No, everything's good.

Not like I'm going to get raped by a horny tentacled milf, You thought.

Dinner was ready, and once again, there were a variety of things to eat. You picked what you wanted, and ate as slowly as humanely possible.

It wasn't that you didn't want tonight to happen, it's that you wanted to make sure your manhood wouldn't be destroyed after it was done.

But it would definitely be broken in, You thought.

Most of the girls were finishing up their food, and you didn't notice that you ate at the same pace they did. You helped wash the dishes, anything to give you more time.

Jill: Feeling generous are we?

(Y/n): If only you knew why.

Jill: We do know, Slenda was ranting about it earlier.

Well shit, You thought.

Jill splashed a bit of water onto you.

Jill: Aww cheer up. I know you'd rather spend the night with me~

You faced Jill.

(Y/n): And what if I do?

Jill was blushing, you had her against the sink.

Jill: I-I wouldn't mind that...

You kissed her.

(Y/n): There's a good chance I won't be able to be with any of you after tonight.

Jill: Why's that?

(Y/n): How old is Slenda?

Jill: If she were human? I'd say she looked 28, though I think she's been around for a lot longer. But don't tell her I said that.

(Y/n): And she's still a virgin.

Jill: Well, I am too...

You gave a sly grin.

(Y/n): That could change at any time Jill.

She stuck her tongue out and winked, before saying,

Jill: Maybe it will~

You were going to go back to washing the dishes, when you noticed that there weren't any left. You looked at the clock.

(Y/n): 8:30, damn.

(Y/n), its tiiiiime~, Slenda told you.

You couldn't delay it any longer. You took a deep breath, and walked to her door. You knocked, and the door opened. As you walked in, Slenda was nowhere to be found.

The door, she's behind the door, You thought.

You quickly turned around. The door was shut, but Slenda wasn't there.

(The lemon begins here. Look for the bold text if you wish to skip it.)

Slenda: Looking for me~?