Chapter 40 - A Change For The Better Pt. 2

Silence filled the room as the girls froze in place. Madison was slowly getting angry at the lack of response.

Madison: Well?

Nina: N-No, you never had a-

Madison: I know what I saw! I saw someone who shared my eyes! I can't be the only one left!

Stripes: You don't have a brother Madison.

Madison glared at Stripes, when a thought popped into her head.

Madison: One of the few things I remember are a pair of eyes. I saw those same pair of eyes just now. I can't be the only one who finds it strange that (Y/n) shares those same eyes.

Stripes: Madison, I'm sure you're-

Madison: Shut it! I get the feeling there's more to (Y/n) than you're telling me.

Nina was sweating. Not because she was afraid of Madison, but because she was unsure of how Stripes would react.

Zalga: What's going on in here?

Madison looked at Zalga.

Madison: Who is (Y/n)? He's more than an enemy of yours, I know him somehow.

Zalga: He is nothing more than an enemy of ours.

Madison: That's a lie! I want the truth and I want it now!

Zalga lifted Madison by her head, and held her in the air.

Zalga: Who do you think you are to speak to me like that?

She squeezed.

Zalga: Huh? Answer me!

Madison was prying at Zalga's fingers, desperate to end the pain.

Madison: I... Want to know... The truth.

Zalga: Some stones are better left unturned.

Zalga then brought Madison to her face. She shivered in fear as Zalga spoke.

Zalga: Don't worry, I'll teach you how to act.

2 Days Later...

You were able to leave the bed, and as you got a feel for walking around, Jane came into the room. She greeted you with a hug from behind as she said,

Jane: It's good to see that you're recovering well.

(Y/n): It is, now I can go back out there and put that demon in her place.

Jane: You plan on leaving? Right after you spent this time getting better?

(Y/n): Well, yeah!

Jane: You didn't listen to anything Ann said, did you?

(Y/n): I know she said not to push myself too far. But I've healed completely.

Jane: (Y/n), if you keep doing this to yourself then there will be long lasting effects.

(Y/n): Such as the eye. Yeah, I know.

Jane: I didn't mean to bring that up, I know you're still struggling with it.

(Y/n): No, you're right. I should probably get used to this before I do anything else.

Jane kissed your cheek.

Jane: Well, if you need anything I'm always here.

You looked to her and gave her a kiss on the lips as you said,

(Y/n): I know~

She giggled as she left the clinic. Hillary and Slenda walked in, and Slenda was hiding something behind her back.