Chapter 34 - Back To The Mansion

You were walking with Amelia when you approached the mansion.

Amelia: Oh man, I can't wait to see these girls.

(Y/n): It's almost as if you've never met them before.

Amelia: Yeah but last time I was here, we were with the team.

(Y/n): Making weapons and armor, yeah I know.

Amelia: But now we aren't here to fight. We're here to love~

(Y/n): I think you're getting ahead of yourself.

Amelia: If I remember correctly, there's a fox in heat waiting for you.

You stopped walking. She was right, and you knew that Tails wasn't the only one that was frisky. Pretty much all of the girls missed you, and you knew they were going to show it.

Amelia: What's wrong? I'm sure you won't get groped and stripped down.

She took two steps and looked back.

Amelia: Well, maybe.

(Y/n): Who's side are you on?

Amelia: Theirs, yours, everyone wants the same thing.

(Y/n): And what might that be?

Amelia: We'll find out when we get back.

You were at the doors of the mansion, excited to see the girls again, but not so thrilled at the possibility of being tackled and having every part of your body felt up.

Amelia: After you~

You sighed and opened the doors. There were only a few of the girls in the manor, but when Benny spotted you and ran to you, she alerted everyone else.

Benny: (Y/n)'s back!

You heard numerous doors open and lots of the girls running to you. You were surrounded as they asked questions.

Masky: Did you get hurt?

Hoodie: Did you win?

Sally: Everyone made it out ok, right?

Slenda silenced everyone when she asked,

Slenda: Where is Zalga?

(Y/n): She's still alive unfortunately. She pulled some things we'd never seen before, and forced all of us away from the mansion.

Amelia: Every member of the team is safe, though we did have a few injuries.

Jane: Nothing fatal?

Amelia: No, we got pretty lucky.

Kake-Gao was eyeing Amelia, and tilted her head. From what she heard, she was a female version of you. She liked that, especially since she was getting tons of new ideas for lewd things to do.

She almost gasped at the thought of you, her, Jess, and Amelia getting it on. She saw Tails slowly peeking her head out from the top of the stairs, with a look of desperation in her eyes.

She knew that Tails would have to go first, but as soon as she got her turn, well...

(Y/n) and Amelia are mine~, She thought.

Kake-Gao giggled as the girls kept asking questions.

Hillary: I can see damage on your clothes, but you two don't look injured.

(Y/n): One of our buddies was really talented with a guitar, it could affect the mind and body.

Jess: What about the thing that bit Tails?