Chapter 29 - A Tear In Reality Pt. 4

The Pastel Man rushed you as the proxies circled in. You dove out of the way, narrowly missing a claw to the face. He turned around, still grinning like a madman.

Pastel Man: You're faster than I thought you'd be. But you cannot stop what is coming for you.

A proxy took the time to swing at you with a baseball bat. You quickly backhanded him and stunned him. The Pastel Man charged you once more, so you used the proxy as a shield.

The Pastel Man's claws got stuck into his body, he grunted in anger as he pulled his claws apart, tearing the proxy in half. As the two halves of his body fell to the ground, he shook his head.

(Y/n): You're going to have to be faster than that.

He laughed before saying,

Pastel Man: Arrogance won't keep you alive.

He pounced you with lightning speed as the proxies stood back and watched. Your arms were pinned by his legs, as he pulled an extremely large insect from his satchel. He grabbed your mouth.

Pastel Man: Open wide, your time has come.

He began to slowly bring it to your mouth until you lit yourself up. He jumped back, and his sadistic grin became an angry frown.

He backed away and let the proxies attack you, as he figured they would get in his way. The first one had a machete that he swung at your neck, but you turned it around and shoved it into his gut. It went out his back, and he dropped.

The second one had a kitchen knife, that you quickly wrenched from his hands and shoved into his skull. You pulled the knife out and turned towards the three that were tied up.

(Y/n): You! Let me see your hands!

The one wearing black and white converse turned around, raising his hands. You threw the knife with pinpoint accuracy, cutting the ropes while also leaving him with a bit of a cut in his wrist.

(Y/n): Free the others! Now!

He nodded and began to untie the ropes on the others until he was stopped by Scaria.

Scaria: I can't let you do that.

(??): It's not your decision to make.

He stopped freeing the one with the sugar glider and took a defensive stance. You didn't have time to focus and watch, as you needed to focus om the fight at hand.

There were two proxies, both carrying knives. They lunged at you and you caught the first, but the second embedded her knife into your shoulder. You broke the arm of the one you were holding onto.

The unarmed proxy punched you in the face, though it had little effect. You grabbed her by the head and quickly brainwashed her, then you pulled the knife from your shoulder and handed it to her.

(Y/n): Kill, now!

She nodded and ran to the others. One was carrying a single rusted hatchet.

I know someone who's a lot better with hatchets than you, You thought.

He swung clumsily and you countered by palm striking him in the chest. The force was enough to make him stop mid swing and fall to the ground. There were still a few left, though they stood behind the Pastel Man.

Pastel Man: You are wasting my time, there's a single father dying as we speak, I need to tend to him.

(Y/n): That sucks for you.

He avoided coming close and simply studied you. He knew that you would surround yourself in flames if grabbed onto, and he got the feeling that water wouldn't work.