Chapter 25 - A Very Creepy Christmas

Twas the night, but far from silent,
Especially when living with girls so violent,
Here we have (Y/n), laying in bed,
Scrolling through his phone,
Thoughts rushing through his head,
He saw many posts on said phone,
About Christmas, and not spending it alone,
And many other posts that were related,
He thought to himself, and he debated:

What the hell? Is it even that time of the year?

Oh yes it was, and a time to cheer!
But he thought to himself:

Have I lost track of time?

He checked his calendar, it was almost a crime!
He'd forgotten completely about the day of giving,
He wondered if it's because of where he was living,
He also questioned why he was rhyming inside his head,
There was no time to think, as he hopped out of bed...

(Y/n): Holy shit it's Christmas Eve!

You rushed out of your room and headed to Slenda's. You knocked on her door, and when she opened it, she asked,

Slenda: Is something wrong (Y/n)?

(Y/n): It's Christmas! You girls celebrate that, right?

Slenda: I was planning on talking to you about that later, but now works.

(Y/n): Let me think. Benny and Tails like videogames, Jess and Jane are into knives-

Slenda: You can calm down (Y/n). I've been making a list of the things the girls would want for Christmas.

(Y/n): But how the hell would you...? Oh yeah, that's right.

Slenda chuckled.

Slenda: I appreciate your enthusiasm (Y/n).

(Y/n): Well, I wanted to show my appreciation for all of you. This is a change for the better, you know?

Slenda: Yes, I know. And we're glad to have you with us. Do you want to help me grab the gifts?

(Y/n): Yeah, that sounds great!

Slenda: Come with me then. First, get dressed.

You ran back to your room and put on a black pair of pants, paired with a pair of boots for the snow that was falling. The girls were all setting up a tree, decorated with a variety of things.

You figured that would keep them distracted for a while. You then threw on a warm jacket with a hood, grabbed your mask, and returned to Slenda. She teleported the both of you away from the mansion. At the entrance of the woods, she gave you a list.

Slenda: These are the things that can be found around the city. Some of the girls have requests for things that only I'd be able to get ahold of, so I'll focus on those. Got it?

(Y/n): Yeah, I got it.

She teleported away. You took a look at the list, which had only a few items, but nothing too difficult to find.

(Y/n): This shouldn't be too hard. I'll make this quick.

The first place you stopped at was a game store. You were right when you said that Benny and Tails would want something gaming related. You stepped into the store. Looking through the shelves, you spotted the game.

(Y/n): Ultimate? Nice.

You were lucky, as there'd only been a few copies of the game left. You definitely wanted a chance to play that with the girls. You quickly paid for the game and left the store.

The next stop was an arts supply store. Both Hillary and Clockwork had an interest in something there. You didn't know that drawing and painting were hobbies of Clockwork's, but you were more than happy to get them their supplies.