Chapter 48 - Building An Army Pt. 1

The next morning, you could feel one of your hands grabbing something soft. Without thinking, you gave whatever you were holding a gentle squeeze. What followed after was a light moan, and you smiled.

Clockwork: I can see why these girls prefer to sleep in your bed~

(Y/n): I definitely didn't have my hand there last night.

Clockwork turned around and gave you a kiss before sitting up. With a yawn she said,

Clockwork: I might have put it there. So, what are your plans for today?

(Y/n): Well, I suppose attempting to put Lazari's theory to use wouldn't hurt.

Clockwork: Do you know who you'll bring along?

(Y/n): Hmm. I would need Slenda to help with the mind control. I suppose whoever wants to come could tag along.

Clockwork: Ooo sweet! Looks like I get to put my training to use.

(Y/n): Try not to kill the proxies, ok? I need them if we want Lazari's plan to work out.

Clockwork: Do you think that taking Zalga's proxies will work?

(Y/n): It's worth a shot. Besides, they're going to be the only extra help we'll get.

Clockwork: Why not round up your buddies from a while back?

(Y/n): I have no clue which worlds they came from, Zalga did. I'm still getting the hang of this "portal" stuff.

Clockwork: When do you plan on leaving?

(Y/n): After breakfast. Are you hungry Clocky?

With a bright smile, she said,

Clockwork: I could go for something to eat.

You got out of the bed and picked her up in a bridal manner.

(Y/n): Then we must go my queen!

She began to giggle, and wrapped her arms around your shoulders for extra support.

Clockwork: What are you doing?

(Y/n): I am escorting you, fair maiden!

She laughed.

Clockwork: You can put me down, I can walk.

(Y/n): I will not, my beautiful queen!

Jess came from her room, and looked at you.

Jess: What are you doing?

(Y/n): Look! Another queen has appeared!

In one swift motion, you held Clockwork with your other arm, and grabbed Jess by the waist. You then hoisted her over your shoulder, and proceeded to walk down the stairs with both girls on your shoulders.

Clockwork was having fun, while Jess was blushing, and had a semi angry look on her face.

Jess: Put me down!

(Y/n): Nope, you're stuck with me.

Jess: I swear (Y/n), I will hurt you!

(Y/n): I have a good grip. A few smacks won't stop me.

Jess was frustrated and embarrassed, but at the same time, she sort of enjoyed being held. Something about it felt nice.

Maybe she just liked being in your arms, though she probably wouldn't admit that to your face. You were at the bottom of the stairs, when Clockwork got off of your shoulder. With a loving kiss, she said,