Chapter 11 - Time With The Girls Pt.2

Jackie looked around the room, mentally begging for help. The other girls couldn't answer for her, even though they likely had the same answer, save for a few.

Jackie: I... Do I really have to answer this?

Slenda: I'm sure everyone wants to know~

Angel: You're one sexy girl Jackie, I'm sure that whoever you choose would be honored.

Jackie's eyes darted back and forth, from the girls to you. She let out a sigh, and looked you straight in the eyes.

Jackie: If I could sleep with anyone in this room, it'd be...

The girls leaned in, already knowing the answer. You watched in suspense, bracing yourself for the intense staring.

Jackie: ...(Y/n).

Even though you had the feeling she'd pick you, a mixture of happiness and embarrassment washed over you. You tried to keep a straight face, but your cheeks started to warm up. Jackie looked at Tami, trying to get the attention away from her.

Jackie: Tami, truth or dare?

Tami: Dare!

Jackie: I dare you too...

Jackie then laughed. Tami was visibly confused, and scratched her head, thinking that she might have missed out on something.

Jackie: Since you're one of the few who hasn't gotten the chance yet, go show (Y/n) a bit of love~

Things just keep getting better and better, You thought.

Tami played with her hair as she looked at you. Though Jackie wasn't specific, Tami knew exactly she meant. She slowly approached you, and looked to the ground.

She was shaking, very anxious about the dare she'd been given. You put a hand on her shoulder, and gave her a smile.

(Y/n): It's ok Tami, I know.

I hate being the center of attention too! You thought.

Tami: Then d-don't get m-mad for this...

She jumped up and grabbed your head, pulling you into a kiss. Your eyes were still open since she caught you by surprise, but hers were shut tight.

She looked like she had just gotten married, and you realized that she craved affection just as much as the other girls, even if she didn't admit it. You wrapped your arms around her waist, and she let go, hands on your shoulders.

Tami: That was h-hot.

(Y/n): It sure was.

She had a big smile on her face, her cheeks bright red. You looked into her eyes, and gave her another kiss. You then realized that everyone was still watching.

You let go of Tami, and she looked around, finding her next victim in the relentless game that was truth or dare. She spotted Hillary, who was holding her notebook.

Tami: Hillary, t-truth or dare?

She was already red, and hadn't even given her answer yet. But Hillary was feeling brave, so she said,

Hillary: Dare.

Tami: You've been w-working on your d-drawings, right?

She nodded slowly, knowing what was coming.

Tami: Why d-don't you s-show (Y/n) what you have b-been working on?

Hillary clenched onto her notebook even harder. She'd been drawing many things recently, but since you were the most interesting thing to happen to the girls, you were the subject of most of those drawings.