Chapter 8 - A Visit To The Pool Pt.2

The teams were divided. You were teamed with Slenda, Tami, and Ann. On the opposite team were Jess, Jane, Clockwork, and Sally. The rest of the girls were all splashing around in the water, as they would play next game.

Jill decided to take the role of referee. The game started, and as soon as Tami shot it to the other side, Jess spiked it straight down, giving her team a point.

Jess: Where was the effort there girls?

Angel laughed.

Angel: They didn't exactly have a chance...

Jess: That's their loss.

This time Clockwork popped it to your side of the court. Passing it, it went to Jane. Jane hit it towards Ann. Ann shot it to their side, and Clockwork spiked it.

Tami was barely able to catch it, but succeeded, so it went flying to Jess. Jess wasn't expecting that so she threw her arms out last second. She narrowly missed it, and it flew past her hand.

Jill: That's a point for Tami's side.

Jane: Lucky shot.

Tami: N-Nope, it was p-pure skill.

Jane laughed. Your teams went back and forth for a while until you were neck in neck. Next point scored would win the game. As the ball was passed to you, you made an attempt at spiking it, only to find Sally ready to defend.

She hit it straight up, and it smacked you in the face. You fell back, hands stretched out, into the water. You felt something in your hand, and when you got the water out of your eyes, you realized it was the top to someone's bikini.

It took you a split second to figure out who's it was once you noticed it was red. Ann sat there, confused at first, until she saw what you had in your hand. She looked down, and noticed that her assets were exposed to everyone in the room.

She immediately looked pissed. You tossed her the top in an attempt to save your life, but that didn't help. With lightning speed, she put her top on, grabbed her chainsaw and pulled the string. You started booking it, as you knew what she was planning on using it for.

The rest of the girls were practically in tears from how hard they were laughing. You made at least five laps around the pool until you realized that a chainsaw wouldn't work in water. You dove into the pool, and Ann stood at the edge.

Ann: You can be in there for as long as you like, I can wait.

That's not what I wanted to hear, You thought.

(Y/n): We can work something out, right? I mean, it was an accident.

Jess: As much as I don't want to side with him, he's right.

Ann looked at the girls, and then back at you, and smiled.

Ann: Ok, I'll forgive you.

You let out a breath of relief.

Ann: If you take off your trunks.

You now had a lump in your throat. You were wondering if she really said that or not.

(Y/n): Y-You're playing around, right Ann?

Ann: Nope, I wanna see exactly what's under there. You exposed me, so now you have to expose yourself.

You could only wonder what was going through Ann's mind. Was she always this way? Maybe you could convince her to let you go.

(Y/n): What's the other option?

Ann: I force them off of you.

You looked over to the girls, they were all intrigued, and waiting for you to make a move. You tried to reach out to them for help.