Chapter 14 - In Their Mansion Pt. 2

Zalga stood on the outer steps of the mansion. She ordered that you were locked up in the throne room, with Scaria and Nina keeping watch. Since you were unarmed and weakened, you didn't want to make an attempt at fighting either one of them.

Nina: Looks like Lazari couldn't kill him, huh?

Scaria: I guess not.

Nina: What's she up to now?

Scaria: Her sister is talking with her. Lazari is too kind, and we needed someone to talk some sense into her.

Nina: Tell me about it, nobody understands her more than Stripes.

Scaria: Why can't we kill (Y/n) again?

Nina: I dunno, I think Zalga mentioned something about killing the girls and having him witness as she killed the last one, just to mess with him, you know?

Scaria: Take his will to fight away? I guess that makes sense. If there's no one to go home to, why not join Zalga?

Nina: I'd just kill him, we have enough people around here to get shit done.

Scaria: Zalga can be confusing at times. She really put a beating on him, too.

Nina: True that.

You were unconscious, but slowly coming back. Looking around, you saw Scaria and Nina guarding the door, which was the only way out. Things weren't looking good, and you recalled Zalga telling you that the girls were on their way.

You weren't sure how she knew, though. You were free to move around as far as you could tell, but what use was it if you were still stuck in one room? You spoke to the pair of girls.

(Y/n): Why am I in here?

Nina: 'Cause Zalga called for it.

(Y/n): For what purpose?

Scaria: So you wouldn't go and fight for the girls.

(Y/n): I could've sworn that Zalga could kill me at any given time.

Nina: She can, but she has a plan.

That didn't sound good. You wondered how complex the plan was, or if there even was a plan. They could've easily been lying to you.

You sat in your go-to pose, and shut your eyes. It was hard to think, as everything hurt, but you slowly dove into your thoughts.

Zalga watched as the girls came to the front doors. The whole crew wasn't there, and Zalga frowned. It'd be much more convenient to kill them all at once, but she supposed it'd be easier to kill the small group that was here. Slenda was within earshot, and Zalga said,

Zalga: Come for (Y/n), have you Slenda?

Slenda: You have him, and we want him back.

Zalga: And why would you want that?

Slenda: He's one of ours, and we've all grown attached to him.

Zalga: Well maybe I want him to work for me.

Slenda: That won't happen, he lives with us, and wouldn't betray us.

Zalga: You're right, no matter what I did to him, he wouldn't budge. So I unfortunately had to feed him to my daughter.

All of the girls had a look of horror on their faces, as Zalga continued.

Zalga: Oh yes, he was unarmed, and you should've seen the look on his face when she took a chunk out of his arm. He put up one hell of a fight, though.