Chapter 42 - One Feisty Fox [LEMON]

(NOTE: This chapter contains a lemon.)

(The lemon begins here. For those that do not care for lemons, look for the bold text.)

Benny slowly pulled your shirt off, and once she did that, she pulled you onto your back. From there, Tails took your pants off.

She took notice of the tent you were pitching, and removed your underwear. Benny moved to your front, and the two girls began to touch and tease it.

They licked it, ran their fingers over the tip, and Benny ran her tongue along your shaft. They were new to performing such lewd acts, and wanted to know what made you feel good. You bit your lip when Tails licked the underneath the head of your penis. Benny positioned herself on your chest.

You could feel her breath on your dick, while her pussy was close to your face. She was wet, and you knew it. You brought your head forward and started to lick her. You felt around until you found her clit, which you made up a nickname for.

The fun button, You thought.

She jumped in surprise when she felt your tongue hit her sensitive spot. She and Tails were busy playing with your dick, when Tails put it in her mouth. Your member twitched, and she sucked on it, being sure to circle her tongue around the tip.

Benny had instinctively moved herself back, and was almost sitting on your face. You grabbed her thighs so she couldn't move, and kept licking.

Benny: Ah~! S-Slow down (Y/n)~

You ignored her and dipped your tongue deeper into her opening, in addition to rubbing her clit. That drove her over the edge, and she couldn't handle all of the pleasure.

She attempted to move, but you held onto her thighs and pulled her back to your mouth. Tails was getting impatient, and upon noticing that you were rock hard, decided it was time that she finally took what was rightfully hers.

She hovered herself over your manhood, and looked at Benny. Her face was red, and her eyes were shut, a look of euphoria glued to her face.

If it felt that good, then Tails could only wonder how good you would feel inside of her. She sat on your chest, as she decided to take things slowly. If she went too fast, she would no doubt hurt herself.

Benny grabbed her and smashed her lips against Tails'. Tails responded by pinching her nipples, and once she pulled away from the kiss, Tails ran her tongue along Benny's neck.

This caused her to let out a high pitched moan, and as she rubbed her womanhood on your face, Tails slowly slid herself back. She grabbed you by the shaft, and slowly rubbed your dick against her labia, before moving back even further.

You were too busy licking Benny clean to notice that one of the two girls had grabbed a hold of your manhood. As your penis was buried in something warm, wet, and tight, you knew that Tails had helped herself. You were inside her, and could feel her walls clenching every inch of your member.

Your eye widened and you let out a soft moan. Tails had stopped moving, and was getting used to having you inside of her. After a minute she let out a breath, and began to move again.

You could feel her squeezing your shaft, and your eyebrow twitched as you continued to tease Benny's clit.

You were flickering your tongue against it, and she was on the edge. You could tell because her legs were shaking, and her moans were coming out faster and faster. She and Tails were holding hands as Tails rode you.

Tails: Oh (Y/n)~ That feels so good~!

Benny: Ah~ Ahh~!

Benny let out one last moan as she came.