Chapter 31 - A Tear In Reality Pt. 6

Less Than 2 Years Ago...

(??): Look man, we just needed the money. The payment was overdue!

(Y/n): And you believe that justifies what you've done? What you did to Maddie?

(??): No, but...

(Y/n): But what?!

(??): We were told- figured taking out his daughter would send the best message, you know?

The man was terrified, and had already soiled himself. His balding head was covered in sweat as he begged for his life. His friends and former coworkers lay next to him, dead.

One of them had a bullet between their eyes, and the driver that tried his best to get them out of the area had been shot in the neck. He died from blood loss less than a minute ago. The man spoke again.

(??): Let me go! I'll let the boss know that your family is off limits.

(Y/n): You know who I am, letting you go would be a death note.

(??): Then I'll tell him that someone's after him!

(Y/n): I have a better idea. I think I want to know where he is now. Or where he's going to be.

(??): What? No way! I'll definitely die then!

(Y/n): Either way you look at it, you aren't leaving this place alive. You answer my questions, we can make this as painless as possible.

(??): A-And if I don't?

You pulled a pair of pliers, a lighter, a few toothpicks, a sharp knife, and a wrench from your bag.

(Y/n): Then I'll give you a taste of what hell is like.

He refused to speak, he was horrified of what you had in mind.

(Y/n): Awww what's wrong? Can't take on a boy half your age?

You chuckled as he shivered in fear.

(??): H-He's in this city.

(Y/n): I knew that much.

He stopped speaking, and you grabbed the wrench. It was a large red pipe wrench, and he eyed it.

(Y/n): Would you kindly tell me where your boss is?

He stayed silent, so you brought the wrench down to his knee. There was an audible crack as he screamed in pain.

(Y/n): This would be a hell of a lot easier if you would just talk!

(??): I can't tell you where Mr. Adonis is, he'd go for my family!

(Y/n): Do you have any kids? A wife perhaps? Or are you lying, and you consider your little gang to be your family?

He stayed silent.

(Y/n): Because I've already killed three of the fuckers, one more wouldn't make a difference to me!

(??): I won't tell you anything, you're a monster.

(Y/n): That's real funny coming from you. You're the one who murdered an innocent girl. More than that, you goddamn scum.

(??): The little bitch deserved it.

You raised an eyebrow.

(Y/n): What did you just say?

(??): She deserved it. A loan shark isn't someone to fuck around with. Especially if they work for one of the biggest names around.