Chapter 47 - A Harem Filled Halloween

Benny and Tails had their plan. Although some could call them biased, they thought it was a damn fine plan. They could hardly contain their excitement as they approached Slenda.

Benny: Hey Slenda. I have an idea, if you're interested.

Slenda, who had been mingling for the most part, turned around and asked,

Slenda: What is it?

Tails: Ok, ok. So Halloween is here, right?

Slenda: That's correct.

Tails: Sooo, we should throw a Halloween party!

Benny: It'd be kick ass!

Slenda: A party? What for?

Benny: Why not? It would boost everyone's spirits. Plus, since Tails and I are huge nerds, we have tons of ideas.

Tails: C'mon Slenda, it would be fun! I have a good idea for what you should dress up as. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to try and make everyone happy, right?

Slenda thought for a moment. With how enthusiastic they seemed, she had no choice but to give in.

Slenda: Alright girls, I'm listening.

Benny: Sweet! So I've been thinking...

The idea of a Halloween party was then created. The trio of girls would eventually fill the rest of the mansion in, but for now, they had some planning to do...

You were relaxing when Benny and Tails jumped onto you, which almost knocked the air out of your body.

(Y/n): Whoa!

Tails: Hi (Y/n)!

(Y/n): That's one way to say hello. What are you girls up to?

Benny: Well, we had a bit of an idea...

Tails: We told Slenda about it, and she said that we could go through with it!

Benny: How do you feel about Halloween?

(Y/n): I like it, though there were way more crimes than if it were a normal day.

Benny: Still though, Halloween!

Tails: A Halloween party.

(Y/n): I get the feeling that dressing up will play a key role in making this party fun.

Benny: Correct!

Tails: Benny and I have a ton of costume ideas, ranging from all sorts of games, movies, and stuff.

Benny: The point is that it will be fun!

You thought about it for a moment. A Halloween party did sound kind of fun, and you were curious about the ideas the two girls had in terms of costumes.

(Y/n): Ok, you win. What will we need to make this happen?

Benny: Slenda has us covered for supplies and stuff. We just wanted to see if you were ok with it.

(Y/n): Why wouldn't I be? This sounds like it could be sweet.

Tails: Oh, it will be sweet.

(Y/n): Does anyone else know about your plans?

Benny: Not yet, we came to you first.

(Y/n): Then I'll help you in letting them know.

The three of you then got to work. After an hour, everyone was informed of the party, and costumes were in the process of being made. Slenda and the dynamic duo were in charge of making the costumes, while you assisted in decorating the mansion and making other preparations.