Chapter 20 - Back To School Pt. 1

After getting quickscoped by Benny for about half an hour straight, you were done with videogames. Putting the controller down, you sighed.

(Y/n): I really need to get better at this game.

Tails: Aww don't worry. Everyone sucks when playing against Benny.

Benny gave a smug smile and laughed.

Benny: Nobody can beat me.

(Y/n): What about that time I totally killed you in Mortal Kombat?

Her smile faded and she quickly said,

Benny: I uh... I let you win.

Tails: You sure about that? You looked pretty pissed when he killed you.

Benny: 100 percent, I let him win.

(Y/n): You can tell yourself that Benny, but in reality it was a total beat down.

Benny: W-Whatever, wanna watch something on TV?

(Y/n): Yeah sure.

Benny then proceeded to turn on the TV. She sat down and leaned against you, while Tails was lying on the floor. You looked over to Benny. Whispering, you asked,

(Y/n): So about Tails, does she share all the attributes of a fox?

Benny: Yeah, why?

(Y/n): Just wondering.

Does that mean she can go into heat?, You asked yourself.

A thought popped into your mind as you slowly reached a hand down towards Tails. Your hand was getting close to her ear, and you started scratching it.

She was a little startled at first, but quickly calmed down, which prompted you to continue. Sure enough, within a minute, she started purring.

(Foxes can actually purr, look it up).

Benny giggled a little, and you both exchanged glances. You saw her tail, and decided to take it a step further. You began stroking and rubbing her tail, and she became louder.

But unlike with her ears, where she seemed calm and comfortable, she began fidgeting around, and her breathing became heavier. You didn't take notice of this until you saw the worried look on Benny's face.

Tails was sheepishly eyeing you from where she was lying. Her expression wasn't an agitated one, but a mix of both love and lust.

Maybe I should quit now, You thought.

But you couldn't help it, so you went back to her ears. The fur was extremely soft, and Tails closed her eyes. Benny whispered to you.

Benny: (Y/n), I think you triggered something in her.

Tails then moaned softly, and you pulled your hand away. You had to come up with an excuse before you drove her crazy. You didn't want to find out how many rounds a fox in heat could go, so you said,

(Y/n): Oh crap! I forgot that Jess needed to talk to me.

You left the room, and Tails opened her eyes.

Tails: I wish that lasted just a bit longer.

Benny: Who's the aroused one now?

Tails: Who probably wanted a bit of that attention?

Benny: H-Hey, I'm only messing with you Tails. Besides, he knew what he was doing.

You made it out of the room and sighed in relief.