Chapter 23 - Resurrection

Scaria stood in the manor of the mansion. Zalga had left only a few minutes ago, but she could feel something. She couldn't quite tell what it was, but she got the strong feeling that it was a big deal.

She sighed and shifted her feet, it had been a while since she last did anything fun. Her thoughts were interrupted when Zalga and Lazari came through the front doors of the mansion. Zalga was carrying a corpse, and whoever it was died long ago. Scaria questioned her.

Scaria: A dead body? Mistress, why did you bring that back?

Zalga: I have a plan, Scaria.

She held the body over her shoulders as she walked into the throne room.

Zalga: I don't need you on guard for now, go enjoy some free time.

Scaria smiled, she was always glad to have time to herself. In her spare time, she would read a book, or simply sit near her window and gaze at the stars.

Scaria: Thank you, mistress.

Lazari: Hey Scaria, can I talk to you for a minute?

Scaria: Sure, why not?

She then followed Lazari into her room, where she stated her concerns and told Scaria what was on her mind. She loved talking to the other girls, and found it especially funny when she teased Nina.

Lazari went on for about an hour until she was tired. Lazari gave Scaria a hug and her thanks before going to bed. Scaria went into her room and got into her bed. She was tired too, and she soon fell asleep.

When you woke up you were stuck, and unable to move. Slenda's tendrils had you wrapped tight, and you found it oddly comfortable. But you had to go to school, so you whispered to Slenda.

(Y/n): Hey Slenda, can you wake up?

Slenda shifted a little, before she yawned.

Slenda: It's a shame you have to go to school (Y/n), I would love to hold you like this all day.

(Y/n): I would like that too, but unfortunately I've got things to do.

She slowly unwrapped you and let you go. You were stretching your arms and legs when Slenda hugged you from behind. Her head was on your shoulder, but her legs were dragging behind her due to the height difference. She spoke into your ear.

Slenda: I had fun last night~.

(Y/n): You weren't the only one.

Slenda hung onto your shoulders as you walked out of the door, frequently kissing your neck and cheek. You didn't mind, you found it pretty cute. You turned your head and kissed her back.

Slenda eventually let you go, and you readied yourself up for the day. Once you and Sally left the mansion, you both walked to school. It was a cold day, and you both wore jackets to make sure you would stay warm.

At the entrance of the school, Tyler stood with a few of his friends, eyeing you cautiously. You eyed him back, and he quickly looked away.

Sally: Think he'll leave you alone?

(Y/n): I doubt he wants a rematch anytime soon.

Sally: Ha, I guess so.

The day was just like any other, except for your last class. Tyler reluctantly sat next to you, and Lazari kept looking at you as she sat down. It wasn't right of Tyler to bring your family up, and he earned a broken nose from that fight.

You chuckled. You turned to Lazari, who looked exceptionally nervous sitting in her chair. She was constantly looking at the clock or around the room. You could only wonder what she knew.