Boss Bitch

Saint Anderson

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday.... happpy .... birthday... happy birthdayyy!"

We all sung along pointing our cameras at Seven and Troy as they held a shy Tristan. "Get your hands out your mouth dada." Seven said as she held on to Tristan's hands causing everyone to laugh. "How old are you now?" We asked and Tristan put up one finger and we all clapped.

"Dada!" Troy yelled causing Tristan to turn his head and seconds later Troy smashed a cake all in Tristans face causing him to cry and Seven to get in mommy mode. "Stop playing with my baby!" Seven said mushing Troy and cleaning Tristan's face. Shaking my head I went to the table and started cutting slices of cake for the guest.

"Go clean him I got this." I told Seven and she nodded her head taking Tristan to get cleaned up. "You got this Sis? You know I ain't good with cutting cake and shit." Troy said. "Boy get away from me." I told him causing him to laugh. "You the best sis." He said before disappearing.

"Can you believe Dada is one already!" Hillary said while helping me hand out pieces of cake. "I know time went by fast." I told her and she just nodded her head. "Gigi is next." She said and I just tossed my head back. "She already act as if she's one." I said causing Hillary to laugh.

"Have you spoken to G today?" She asked causing me to shake my head no. "The lawyer said he got into it with another inmate so they put him in solitary confinement." I said trying not to let G's absence effect my mood.

Last year the the gender reveal G and I were both arrested on bogus ass charges. Apparently Millie crazy ass kidnapped Kristen and killed both of her parents and tried to pin it on us. Luckily our lawyer was able to get those ridiculous ass charges drop but when the charges were dropped the DA apparently found evidence and have an eyewitness to testify and connect G to Lester's murder. Ernie, G's lawyer says they're just holding him just because they can do it.
If they really had anything on him they would have been charged him but instead they just holding him.

"Ma, can I get a piece of cake?" I heard causing me and Hillary to turn our head to see Kristin standing there cheesing

"Ma, can I get a piece of cake?" I heard causing me and Hillary to turn our head to see Kristin standing there cheesing. "Did you already have a piece?" I asked and she shook her head no. "Uncle Jordan took it." She said rolling her eyes. Eyeing her I nodded my head and Hillary passed her a piece of cake.