Come again?

SAINT ANDERSON

"She's awake!""Omg Saint!""Get the doctor!" I heard everyone say as I repeatedly blinked my eyes

"She's awake!"
"Omg Saint!"
"Get the doctor!" I heard everyone say as I repeatedly blinked my eyes. Looking around I noticed I was in the hospital. Trying to lean up I couldn't.

"Oh good morning Ms.Anderson." A guy who I'm assuming is my doctor say. "Goodmorning." I said clearly my throat.

"You're probably wondering what happened why you passed out." He said and I just looked at him waiting for him to tell me why.

"Well your stress level was very high for someone carrying for two. And your test result came back you were very dehydrated." The doctor said as he rambled on and on but my mind was stuck on the carrying for two.

"Sorry but come again? Carrying for two like there's a baby inside of me?" I asked and the doctor looked at me then put two and two.

"Oh yes! That's right your husband did say you guys didn't know. My apologies, but yes you are pregnant." The doctor said and I just looked over at Seven and Gionni who was in the room grinning.

"I'll give you guys some time alone." The doctor said before walking out the room.

"Bitchhhh I aint know you and G be fucking fucking!" Seven said.

"She was damn near raping a nigga when I came out. I ain't surprised." Gionni said causing me to roll my eyes.

"But awww sisssy poo giving me another niece!" She said causing me to look down at my stomach.

"You still ready to take a charge?" Gionni asked. "Ooh chileee Imma go call Troy and check on the kids." Seven said before walking on the room.

"Please don't start." I said holding my hands up at G. "Nah Saint foreal all imma say is you need to start making better fucking decisions. And it's clipped for that house. We're moving." He said as I just watched him pace back and fourth.

"Whoever threw a fucking pig head through my window is fucking dead word to everything." He said and I just laughed at him.

"This shit ain't funny!" He yelled and I continued to laugh. "You have to be smarter. You have our kids to watch." I said mimicking his voice and he sucked his teeth.

"Go ahead with that bullshit Saint." He said and I just shook my head at his dumbass. "Oh well since you sending threats. Millie was at Kristen's school." I said and his whole demeanor changed as he looked at me.

"The fuck you mean she was at Kristen's school?" He asked. "Kristen said she was at her school and told her, we're going to give her up and don't really love her." I told him.

"Bet." Was all he said before walking out the hospital room.

"Um is everything okay? Why G just stormed out like that?" Seven asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Millie was at Kristen school yesterday." I said and Seven face changed.

"What the fuck! why!" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't want to talk about this where's my kids?" I asked as she sat down on the hospital bed with me.

"At my house with the twins and Troy." She said and I just nodded my head placing my hand on my stomach. "Sev, I don't know if I want to bring another kid in this world with all the dis functions around me." I vented to my bestfriend as tears started to fall.

"Oh Saint no." Seven said wrapping her arms around me as I cried. "Everything is going to be okay. You don't have to worry. God has us!" She said and I just cried myself to sleep.

_____________[_[__[_____________
Short I know
Thoughts? Comment vote