A No No

Saint Anderson

"I'm not staying in no fucking hotel Gionni

"I'm not staying in no fucking hotel Gionni." I argued with Gionni as I slid on the sweat pants he had brought me.

"So where are we going huh? The house is a target. I'll be damn if we go back there any something happens to any of ya." Gionni semi-shouted while looking at me.

"We can get a pent suit with three rooms. One for the twins, one for the girls." He said while grabbing my hands brushing my hair out my face.

"Fine Gionni but this isn't permanent." I told him giving in. "Bet now where's the fucking doctor?" He asked just as the doctor was walking in.

"Okay Saint, all you have to do is sign this and your free to go." The doctor said while handing me my discharge papers.

"Okay now you missy, need to take it easy don't forget to eat, drink plenty a fluids! And you have to pick up your prenatal vitamins." He said and I nodded my head.

"Oh and yes your schedule for an appointment next week so we can check on the baby." He said. Nodding my head I said thank you as he left out the room.

"Get fucked up." G said causing me to look at him. "What now?" I asked and he just looked at me. "Smiling in that nigga face like he said something funny." He said causing me to laugh.

When G got jealous it was the cutest thing. "Awww is the big baby jealous." I asked teasing him then kissing him on the lips. "Fuck you." He said before getting up off the bed and grabbing my bag.

"MOMMMY! I miss you!" Kristen screamed while running to me. "I missed you too babygirl." I said as I picked her up.

"You was literally in the hospital for a day." Jordan said we he walked up to me eating a bowl of cereal. "Shut up" I told him. "Where's Trizzy?" G asked Jordan.

"Him and Seven upstairs. Got me watching these fucking kids." Jordan said. "Um where's your brother?" I asked.

"He's on a date." He said. "A date?" I asked and he nodded his head. "I told you your brother a hoe." He said causing me to shake my head.

"Oh and don't forget I forgot about us having to talk." I said and he sucked his teeth. "G get ya girl." He said before walking away. "What's that about?" He asked.

"We'll talk about it later." I said and he nodded his head. "Krissy where's your sister?" I asked Kristen and she pointed towards the living room. Putting Kristen down both me and G followed her.

"Hi mommmy stinky baby!" I said bending down picking Gia up

"Finally ya here to pick up ya fucking football team." Troy said as he came into the living room. "Suck Dick." Gionni said as I hit him. "Your child is right there." I said pointing towards Krissy.

"So she don't know what I'm saying." He said and Injust rolled my eyes. "Yes but she's at that age where she questions everything! Please just watch your mouth around her." I said and he just sucked his teeth.

"Mommy can Tristan come over to our house so we can play tea party." Kristen asked. Before I could say a thing Troy yelled "fuck no. Tristan is a boy Krissy! He ain't with that gay shit. No tea parties for him ever!"

"But daddy plays with me and he's a boy." She said and Troy just started laughing. "Oh you really a changed nigga." He said while G mean mugged him.

"Troy can you just get my kids shit so we can go." I said and he just nodded his head.

"Um Go? I thought you guys were staying here." Seven said walking into the living room.

"Nope where going to a hotel to give ya space." I told her and she just poked her lips up. "That's not going to work Seven." I told her and she sucked her teeth.

"So what's going to happen with the house?" Sev asked as she sat down on the couch. "We selling it." Gionni said and I just nodded my head.

"So ya getting another house in Atlanta?" She asked and I just nodded my head. "Well you know I'm here if you ever need anything!" She said.

"Okay now can ya leave so I can get back to fucking my woman." Troy said as he handed us Kristen and Gia's bag.

"Nigga you act like Tristan ain't gonna cock block." G said and Troy just shook his head. "Once he get something to eat he'll be knocked the fuck out now you and your entourage leave." Troy said kicking us all out.

"Oh and Jordan leave the box of cereal." He said causing us all to laugh as we made our way out the house.

_________[[[[[[[______[___________
Vote. comment