Pain

Saint Anderson

"Well well if it isn't the worlds ugliest step mommy

"Well well if it isn't the worlds ugliest step mommy." I heard causing me to roll my eyes at the familiar voice. Taking a sip of my drink I put on the fakest smile. "Alexis." I said.

"Damn bitch my nigga wasn't enough? You really wanna be like me." She said earning a few laughs from the two bitches she was with. "What you doing in here though? Don't you have an orphanage at home." She said earning another laugh.

Just as I was about to slap her I felt someone grab me pushing them behind them. "Get from out here with that petty shit man." Troy said to Alexis. "Fuck you and that ugly bitch. She probably fucking you now G in jail anyways." Alexis said before grilling me and walking away.

"BITCH ACT LIKE SAINT AINT BEAT YOUR ASS BEFORE!" Seven said while standing on one of the chairs. "You chill the fuck out. Fuck wrong with you." Troy said trying to check Seven. "Boy bye you gonna learn to stop saving that bitch." She said pushing Troy while grabbing another shot. Shaking my head I just sat in the corner. My vibe was kilt all I wanted to do was go home and be with my babies.

"You good sis?" Troy asked and I just nodded my head. "Don't let her get to you. You know that baby ain't G's." Troy said and I just chuckled. The truth is we don't know if the baby is his or not. When Alexis gave birth G was already locked up and unable to do a DNA test. So for the last year I been stuck with Alexis nagging ass throwing shots on social media and talking bad about me, G and our little family.

"You lucky it's your club opening or I would have knocked that bitch out." I said to Troy causing him to laugh. "Yea I know I've seen what you did to G bitch ass." Immediately I got sad because G wasn't here to celebrate T opening his first club with us or be here for our kids.

Getting up I went and grabbed three more shots. "I KNOW YOU NASTY.... SHE BE TOUCHING ON HER OWN BODY!" I yelled along with the song as I dance slowly with Seven and Hillary hyping me the fuck up.

"DRUNK SEX!" I slurred. Feeling my phone vibrate I noticed it was a block number. Immediately going to the bathroom I placed the phone to my ear. "You have a collect call from GIONNI BREWSTER do you accept—" without letting the automatic note finish I immediately said yes.

"Hello."

"G!" i slurred leaning on the counter trying to keep my balance. "I miss you! When do you come home! I can't do it without you anymore. I need you. The girls need you! My pussy needs you!" I talked all at once.

"Saint I know you not out drinking. Where's my kids!" He said through the phone obviously sounding mad. "Thats all your ever ask about. Where's my kids. You never ask how I'm doing it's never that." I said not crying.

"Come one don't do that now. You know I love and care about how you feel. I just know if i do ask those questions you gonna get all sentimental and shit." He said sounding sincere causing me to be quiet.