Livin Right

SAINT ANDERSON

"As much as I love being in your presences can you pick a restaurant a nigga hungry

"As much as I love being in your presences can you pick a restaurant a nigga hungry." G said.

"Nigga I told you, Jue Lan." I said and he sucked hi teeth. "Yo moe Imma really hurt you, I said that and you said no I don't really have a taste for that." He said trying to mimic my voice.

"I don't even sound like that." I said and he just laughed.

"No scratches on my shit!" Gionni coldly told the valet causing me to grab him and walk inside the restaurant.

"Can you not be hood for a second." I asked and he mugged me. "I'm hood made baby shittin me." He said causing me to shake my head.

"Table for 2." I said and the man nodded his head guiding us to our table.

"What can I get you guys to drink?" The waiter asked. "Water is fine." I said and he nodded and walked away.

"You know what this reminds me of?" Gionni asked causing me to raise my eyebrow. "The first time I took you out in Atlanta." He said causing me to smirk.

"You remember that?" I asked and he just looked st me. "Duh the fuck, that was the quietest you have ever Been. Missed those times." He said causing me to suck my teeth.

"We can easily go back to me not talking to you." I said and his face got so straight. "You good." He said.

"OMG ITS DAVE EAST!"
"CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE"
"YOU LOOK SO SEXY IN PERSON!"
"MARRY ME!"

A group of girls said approaching our table. "Don't you see I'm eating with my girl?" He asked rudely causing one of the girls to suck they teeth.

"Attitude. I'll still want a picture with your fine ass tho!" The girl said. "My nigga," G started but I stopped him.

"Just take the picture so they can leave us alone." I told him.

"I apologize for that." He said sliding back in the booth causing me to shake my head.

"You a real celebrity now boo," I told him while shrugging my shoulders. As are food came multiple people started coming up asking for pictures and autographs shit was cute at first but now I was ready to go.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes for the millionth time as we got back to the house. "It's cool. But you should really invest in security cause that ain't it chief." I said taking my clothes off and laying in the bed.

"What you think the girls doing?" He asked laying down next to me. "Probably driving your mother insane." I said grabbing my phone FaceTiming Kristin's IPad.

Connecting.......