traumatized.

Saint Anderson

"Finally something other than hospital food

"Finally something other than hospital food." I said taking a bite of my second bacon cheese McGriddle from McDonald's.

"Damn slow down fatass." Jalen said while laughing. Sticking the middle finger up at him I continued eating my sandwich. Taking a sip of the orange juice they brought me I noticed Jordan was missing again.

Ive been in the hospital for a whole week and he's yet to come in visit me. I understand he was mad because I knew about Jayda and didn't tell him but to not come visit me after being on my death bed something ain't adding up.

"He's um." Jalen mumbled then looked away from me. "Speak up I can't hear you." I said placing the sandwich on my lap. Looking at Krissy she had her headphones in.

"Kristen." I said loud enough for her to hear me over the headphones. "Where's your uncle Jojo?" I asked. "I C U." She said then focused her attention back on her phone. Looking at Jalen he was looking at the tv.

"Jalen Steven ANDERSON where the fuck is your brother?" I asked. "I think you should ask G." He said trying to avoid the question.

"No I'm asking you. Now answer my question." I said.

"He- he- got shot in the chest and in the stomach." He said and immediately my heart dropped.

"Saint relax. He's okay... for now. He's in icu in an induced coma." Jalen said. But that honestly didn't make me feel any better.

"I—- I have to go see him!" I said trying my hardest to get out of bed ignoring the excruciating paint coming from my uterus.

"Saint stop your going to open the cut. Your not fully healed." He said but I didn't care. Slowly grabbing on to the bed I got in the wheel chair they left for me.

"You can either help me or sit there like a dumb ass." I said fixing myself as I started rolling out the room. "Saint hold on." He said while Kristen behind him.

Fiddling with my hands I was nervous as hell. I couldn't believe that they kept this from me for a whole week. My baby brother laying life less in a hospital bed and not one person thought to tell me.

As soon as we entered the room tears began to fall from my eyes. This is really anyone's once nightmare. To have a love one in the hospital due to gun play.

"So he got shot at the club?" I asked looking back at Jalen and he nodded his head yes. "And no one thought to tell me?" I asked.

"We didn't want to cause anymore damage!" He said and I just shook my head. "So who's been making his decisions?" I asked.

"Londyn and G mutually." He said and I just shook my head. I couldn't believe they really held this information from me. "What if he would have died?" Jalen just kept quiet.

"well can you get the doctor in here because obviously ya don't tell me shit." I said grilling Jalen before he left out the room.

"Mommy I'm sorry. Daddy said if we told you would die." She said causing me to shake my head. "It's okay baby I'm not going anywhere." I said. "What about uncle Jojo." She said frowning. "Uncle Jojo isn't going anywhere. He's a fighter just like your mommy." I said.

"Ah Ms. Anderson? How are you? Glad to see your doing well." Jordan's doctor said. "Yes thanks now what's going on with my brother?" I asked.

"Mr.Anderson was shot three times once in the chest the stomach and in the head." He said causing me to start to cry.

Trying to control my cries. He continued "we were able to remove all three comas and did have to put him in an induced coma. All we can do at this point is wait for him to wake up on his own." He said.

"When will that be?" I asked. "There's no telling. It could take weeks, months or even years." He said.

"Years?" I said in disbelief and the doctor nodded his head. "Oh— Okay well thank you." I said taking in all the information the doctor told me.

Shit like this you only see in the movies. Having it happen to you is really different. Who would have thought.

"Saint he's going to be okay." Jalen said trying to confront me. "Saint calm down forreal. Your blood pressure." He said let's go see baby saint and calm you down." He said. Looking at Jordan one last time he rolled me to my room to clean myself up.

"Mommy can I see the baby?" Kristen asked and i nodded my head. "Yes but we have to be ready quiet there's other babies." I said.

"Okay when can you guys come home? And uncle Jojo." She asked.

"Well baby Saint has to gain a little more weight then he can come home and Uncle Jojo has to wake up from his nap." I told her and she sucked her teeth.

"That's the same thing daddy said." She complained. I just laughed. "Okay everyone wash there hands." I said before standing at the door waiting for the nurse to buzz us in.

"Your just in time to feed him." The nurse said. Smiling I sat on the chair as he handed me the baby. "Oh my gosh mommy he's so tiny and so cute!" Kristen shouted causing the nurses to laugh.

"Kristen no shouting." I told her and she covered her mouth with her hand. "Sorry mommy I forgot." She whispered.

"He lowkey looks like Jordan." Jalen said and I nodded my head. "And you because you guys are twins." She said and a dub tone. That girl was really something else.

"Do you guys want to feed him?" I asked and Kristen immediately said yes. "I don't want to break him." Jalen said causing me to roll my eyes.

"You sound just like Gionni. Here sit here and place his head right here. Now Krissy you put the bottle in his mouth and feed him." This was the cutest thing ever.

______________________________
Vote and comment