Hustle Music

GIONII G

"This nigga really in here with the fucking grabba

"This nigga really in here with the fucking grabba." Nas said walking into the conference room. "You know what the fucks about to go down." I said causing him to laugh.

"Yea you gonna need a whole lot more when you see this deal." He said sitting down getting into business. "Oh word? That's what I like to hear." I said listening closely.

"So you know I have Mass Appeal and you would be perfect here. You and your manger can go over the contract and get back to me." He said sliding a folder on the table.

Nodding my head I picked up the folder, "you get a extra bonus if you hit me back within 24 hours. The people need to hear ya music." He said causing me to laugh.

"I hear that, but nah we gonna look at this, preecite you." I told him while dapping him up before leaving.

"Saint ain't here." Seven said as she opened the door letting me in. "Nigga I actually came to talk to you." I said and she looked at me.

"About the vacation?" She asked and I shook my head no and just handed her the folder. "Aww you got a deal!" She said and I shrugged my shoulders. "How that look?" I asked as she sat down looking over the paperwork.

"I think you should take it." She said. "For real?" I asked and she nodded her head handing me the folder. "Bet so you trying to be a niggga manger? I know you ain't trying to work as a receptions at that wack as shop." I said laughing.

"I'm telling Saint!" She said causing me to laugh. "Nah but foreal be my manger. Saint and I discussed it already." I told her and she just looked at me. "Stop playing G! Of course I'll be your manger!" She said getting up to hug me.

"Tf ? Oh we in that kind of relationship." Troy said joining in the hug. "Nigga get the fuck off of me fag." I said pushing both of them off of me. "Guess who G's new manger." Seven said cheesing.

"OH SHIT IL DAVE EAST MANGER! NO WAY !" Troy said causing both me and Seven to laugh. "No stupid it's me." She said and he just grilled her.

"The fuck you mean it's you?" He asked. "Nigga you barely can remember when to wash ya ass you think imma let you manage my career?" I asked him and he stood there putting his hand on his chin.

"You do have a point. IM DATING DAVE EAST MANGER ITS FUCKING LITTTT!!!!!" He started screaming while clapping his hands together like them hood booger's.

"Yo you a clown my niggga." I said shaking my head. "Where Tristan?" I asked. "He upstairs with Kenzie." Seven said catching me off guard.

"Wait Kenzie here?" I asked shocked and they both nodded they head. "Yea Kayla dumbass went to Miami to get them rangtang titties fixed." He said causing me to laugh.

"Nah what!" I said still laughing. "Ya ain't shit. I'm not condoning this." Seven said before disappearing.

"Nah son you a clown forrreal." I said recorvering from all that laughing.