NO D***k

Saint Anderson

"What do you want for Christmas?" I asked Kristen who was laying on top of me right along with a sleeping Gia as we watched Frozen for the hundredth time today

"An iPhone X and air pods." She said catching me off guard. Of course my 7 year old would want the newest iPhone and some damn air pods. "What about toys? you don't want any dolls?" I asked and she shook her head. "Nope I want an iPhone so I can text and call my bestfriend Kayla." She said.

"Mmh we have to see what daddy says about that." I told her. Truthfully I wasn't okay with giving my seven year old a phone. When I was seven I didn't have a phone.

"It's not up to daddy though. It's up to Santa and I've been a good girl so I know he's getting it for me." She said causing me to smile. "Oh really? what about that time you and Uncle Jojo were fighting?" I asked raising my eyes brows and she sighed.

"What but uncle Jojo started it! Oh my gosh I have to go apologize so Santa can see i am a good girl!" She yelled while climbing out the bed and running to where ever Jordan was. Shaking my head I turned the tv off carrying Gia to her room.

Closing the door, I made my way downstairs where all the boys and Kristen were. "I'm sooo soo sorry Uncle Jordan! Do you forgive me?" Kristen asked.

"Yes Krissy now please get off of me." He said. "Yes!!!!" Kristen yelled while thrusting her arm in the air then back down.

"You finna cook or what?" Gionni asked as I sat on the couch. "Nope, ya better go eat them left overs." I said looking at him and Jordan play 2k.

"You not deadass, Thanksgiving was two weeks ago. Throw them fucking leftovers away!" Jordan whined.
"Nope once all that shit is gone then I'll cook." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Why you so petty." Jalen chimed in. "Boy I ain't petty, that's good food ya can eat. There's people in this world starving."

"So, that ain't us. We all have pretty healthy bank accounts!" Jordan spoiled ass said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Uncle Jojo , pink hearts is FaceTiming you." Kristen said waving the phone in the air. Quickly grabbing it from her I slide the screen and answered it.

 Quickly grabbing it from her I slide the screen and answered it

"Hello... Oh wow your pretty!!" I said looking at the girl on the screen.

"Are you my uncle Jojo's girlfriend!" Krissy asked putting her face in the screen.

"Yo what the fuck, I don't answer ya shit." Jordan said snatching the phone from my hand. "Oouuuu Uncle Jojo said a bad word." Krissy said.

"He sure did." I said watching him as he walked out the living room. Looking at Jalen I told him "spill the tea sis."

"Her name Brielle she go to our school, they been messing with each other since our party. She was there." Jalen said.

"Yo you really just told all his business?" G said looking at Jalen shaking his head. "Mind your business." I told G focusing back on Jalen. "Hmm do you like her? What's her vibe. She a gold digger or what?" I asked honestly concerned. Girls these days all they are about is money, all they need to know is Jordan's a model and has some connection to G they gonna wanna trapped my baby brother and I ain't going for that!

"She's alright. I've only talked to her once. Jordan very protective over her though. I think she the one." Jalen said. "Mmh well I will have to see for myself, you spoke to Londyn lately ?" I asked and Jalen sucked his teeth.

"I'm not doing that. You and Londyn stay asking for each other. If ya wanna know how the other one is doing maybe you should pick the phone up!" Jalen said before exiting out the living room.

"He told you boo boo." Gionni said imitating the way Jalen talks. "Shut up." I told him. "Nah seriously tho, call ya sister and until further notice, no Dick , dates, deposits, down payments or nothing else that got a damn d in it." He said before getting up and walking out the living room leaving me speechless.

"Mommy what's dick?" Krissy asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I'm going to kill Gionni ! "a bad word now don't repeat that again! I told her.

____________________________\\\\\_
Last update for the night
Thoughts comments ? 💗