AREA CODES

SAINT ANDERSON

"Ouch What the fuck Gionni!" I yelled while flipping over on the chair

"Ouch What the fuck Gionni!" I yelled while flipping over on the chair. "Ass in the air you know I gotta smack it." He said smiling at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yea but that shit hurts." I whined. "Aww come let daddy rub it for you." He said, standing up I went and sat on his lap as he gripped on my ass and started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"G, where outside people could see." I moaned and he continued with his shenanigans putting his hands in my bathing suit bottom rubbing on my clit immediately causing me to get wet.

"I don't give a fuck. Let me watch." He said as he moved my top to the side placing my right titty in his mouth while I felt his hand slide into my vagina, causing me to moan.

Tossing my head back I bit down on my lips until I felt Gionni stop causing me to open my eyes. "Umm." I said looking him in the eye and he started laughing.

"Ugh, you get on my damn nerves!" I said mushing his head then fixing my bathing suit and getting up to reclaim my  seat. "Yo I really created a monster." Gionni said while laughing causing me to mug him.

"Nah but come on we gotta get ready, I got some shit for us." He said causing me to raise my eyebrows. What else could he possibly have up his sleeve. Getting up I followed him into the villa he had rented for us.

Walking up to the room we were staying in I heard Gionni on the phone talking. "Oh here she go here." Gionni said passing me the phone. "Mommy!!!!!! HAPPPPY BRITHDAYYYYY!!!!" Kristen shouted while Gia just smiled in the camera.

"Thank you baby, are you behaving for your godparents?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Yes I—-"

"NOOOOO SHE LYING SAINT!" Troy said asbhe appeared on the FaceTime screen. "Your daughter the fucking devil, she's gonna draw on my eyebrow while I'm sleeping." He said and I just started laughing.

"You probably deserved it." I said and he just sucked his teeth. "Man fuck you, happy birthday tho." He said before passing the iPad back to Kristen. "Thank you." I told him.

"Are you and daddy having fun? what did you guys do so far?" She asked and immediately memories of us fucking came back to my head. "Oh we just hung out at the beach." I told her.

"Oh well I have to go eat, have funny mommy. Love you tell daddy I love him too." She said before hanging up.

"Gionni." I said looking for him, finding him in the shower I took my bathing suit off and got in the shower with him.

GIONII G

"My nigga can you hurry the fuck up?" I yelled out at Saint who was taking forever

"My nigga can you hurry the fuck up?" I yelled out at Saint who was taking forever. I had reservations for us While I waited for her I continued to smoke my dope.

"Your not even fucking dressed." She said as she walked into the room. "Bro I just have to put my shirt on." I told her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Well let's fucking go, you rushing me in shit." She said walking out the room. Shaking my head I grabbed my shirt tossing it on and taking the bandanna off my head.

"You really about to have ya gut out like that fatass." Saint said while laughing causing me to grill her. "Suck my dick." I told her and she just winked at me. I sear this girl was a real life freak.

"Where we eating at ?" She asked holding my hand as we walked on the beach. "On the water." I said and she started rambling on.

"Oh what they sell there. I hope seafood, ive been craving some seafood!" She said and I just laughed at how slow she was as we walked down the doc.

"Oh my gosh! why are we getting on a boat? Is this where dinner is?" Saint asked and I just nodded my head as I pulled the key out my pocket.

"Do you even know how to drive a boat?" She asked and I shook my head no. "It can't be that hard." I told her as I helped her get onto the boat. "Aww this is so cute." She whined as we walked downstairs.

" She whined as we walked downstairs

"This is beautiful." She Awww and I nodded my head agreeing. "Thank you thank you thank you." She said turning around giving me pecks.

"Gionni this is really the best birthday I ever had." Saint said while we sat on the deck of the boat as fireworks went off. "I had to make it special you really held a nigga down." I told her while kissing her forehead.

"You know I'll do that again if I had to." She said looking up at me. Not saying anything I just gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Fuck me on the top of this yacht." She said causing me to laugh. "Whatever you want." I said flipping us over getting to business....

Daveeast

Liked by sevenheaven, hillaryskye and 948,378,383 othersDaveeast HAPPY CDAY TO THE REALIST ON MY TEAM!!! MY FUCKING WIFE, THE MOTHER OF MY KIDS

Daveeast HAPPY CDAY TO THE REALIST ON MY TEAM!!! MY FUCKING WIFE, THE MOTHER OF MY KIDS. SHIT AINT BEEN PERFECT BUT SHE BEEN DOWN FOR A NIGGA SINCE DAY ONE. YOU KNOW I AIN'T WITH THIS LOVEY SHIT but I love you stink 😘😘😘💙💙💙💙
View all 9,000 comments
TrizzyT gangster card revoked!
Jordanbashh nigga pussy whipped 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
9hours ago

_________________________________
I think I'm done for today 🤣🤣🤣❗️