Deep End

Saint Anderson

"I can't believe you really made all of us come out here

"I can't believe you really made all of us come out here." Jalen said as I admired my chicken sandwich from Chic fi-la.

"There was no way I was leaving you two niggas in a hotel by yourselves." Gionni said to them. "No Gia you can't have that." Kristen yelled as she moved her fries away from Gia.

"So what exactly is your plan? Pop up at Londyn's dorm hoping she'll talk to you." Jordan asked. Taking a sip of my drink I nodded my head. That's exactly what I was going to do. It's been two weeks and she's yet to return my call. G and the twins swears she's okay but I need to make sure my sister is physically and mentally okay. Last time I left her in New York to fend for herself it didn't go so well and I'll be damned if I let the same thing happen.

"You need me to come up with you?" G asked and I shook my head no. Londyn and I's conversation needed to be between just the two of us. "I'll take Gia tho.She wouldn't turn away her niece." I said as I got out the car then going to the back to get Gia.

"Wish me luck." I said and they all ignored me. Rolling my eyes, I put Gia's hood on her head and walked into the building where Londyn was forming.

"Hi, I'm here to visit my sister." I told the girl who was sitting at the desk. "Do you know her room floor and number?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Okay you can go right up." She said. Smiling I made my way to the elevator.

Knocking on the door I patiently waited. "Here goes." I said as I heard the door opening. "Saint? Hey how are you." Londyn roommate Grace said.

"Hey Grace, I'm here to see Londyn." I said smiling while switching Gia to my other hip. "Um Saint Londyn doesn't stay here anymore." She said causing me to scrunch my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "She stays with her boyfriend, Elijah at his place." She said. I was livid. "Oh okay thank you. Oh and can you not tell her I stopped by? I sorta want to surprise her." I told Grace as I walked away from the door.

"I'm going to kill your aunt." I said to Gia as she played with the zipper on my jacket. "Damn that was fast." Gionni said as I strapped Gia in her seat then getting in the car.

"Yea it was fast because she doesn't stay there." I said looking back at the twins. "I'm going to ask ya once. We're ya aware she moved in with Elijah?" I asked looking the twins in there eye.

"I didn't." Jordan said then I looked at Jalen. "I mean I knew she spent the nights sometimes but I didn't know she moved in." He said. Shaking my head I turned back around in my seat.

"What happened up there?" G asked as I folded my head. "Grace told me Londyn moved out. She doesn't stay there. I pay 44,000 a semester for her to got to school and dorm and I find out she not even dorming on the campus!" I yelled getting upset at Londyn.

"She's an ungrateful selfish bitch! Here my pregnant ass goes dragging my whole family to New York to fight a bitch for her and she does shit like this!" I yelled.

"Well I'm out defense we tried to tell you not to come." Jordan said causing them all to snicker. "So where we going now?" G asked.

"Where going to the niggas house. Shitting me." I said. "But you don't know where he lives." Jalen said and I just looked at G.

"You going to use your little street connect. Now we're dropping the girls and the twins off at your mothers then we going to pull up on that bitch." I said annoyed.

"Okay Gangster. That's what I like to see!" Jordan said causing me to roll my eyes. Pulling my phone I noticed I had messages

Shaking my head at Seven ratchet ass we pulled up to G's mothers house

Shaking my head at Seven ratchet ass we pulled up to G's mothers house. "You staying in the car?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Grandmaaaaaa!" Kristen shouted as she seen Gloria standing by the door. "Hey babygirl. I missed you." Gloria said while bending down to pick Kristen up.

"Hey Gloria." I greeted. "Saint." She said causing me to shake my head as I placed a sleeping Gia on the couch. "Alright ma, we should be back in a hour or so." G said as we walked out the door.

"You got the address already?" I asked and he looked at me like I was dumb. "Do you know who I am? I still run this East Side shit rapper or not." He said looking at me.

"what ever can we just go." I said and he started the car.

And if we ever broke up, I won't have a kid without you
You forever in my heart, I won't forget about you

G rapped along to Meek Mill new album while looking at me. "Boy bye we break up and I won't more kids imma have more kids." I said and his face got so straight.

"I'm joking!" I said while laughing and trying to hold his hand again. "Nah fuck off of me. You play to much Saint." He said.

"Awww you know I would never give daddy's pussy away." I said as I placed my hand on his dick.

"Saint you about to start something you can't finish." He said taking a quick look at me then focusing back on the road.

"Who said I wouldn't be able to finish?" I asked as I slid my hands in his boxers touching his dick with my cold hands causing him to gasp.

"OH HELL NO FUCKING FREAKS!" We heard causing the both of us to jump. "What the fuck Jordan!" I asked quickly grabbing my hands out G's briefs.

"You was really about to suck his dick?" He asked shaking his head looking at me. "The innocent picture I had of you is no longer there. You like the rest of the girls. I'm disappointed." He said causing G to laugh.

"Fool you should have known ya sister was a freak. Sis on her third baby." He said causing me to slap his arm.

"Real funny. Jordan what are you doing here? You suppose to be at Gloria's." I said.

"Man I was not about to let you and G go over there by yasslf. Anything could happen". He said and I just got quiet and turned the radio up louder.

I was beyond annoyed cause I was really in the mood for swallowing some of G's kids right now. "Where this nigga live?" I asked.

"The Bronx." G said and I just nodded my head closing my eyes the remainder of the ride.

_________________________________
Whewwwwwww!
Thoughts, comment vote!!'
Was it too short for ya or ya want it longer?