Smutty

GIONNI G

"Fucking slides G and those slides to be exact!" Seven bitched about

"Fucking slides G and those slides to be exact!" Seven bitched about. Personally I ain't see nothing wrong with my slides, niggas know what the fuck im jacking and how I'm coming.

"You worst then Saint." I said causing her to stick the middle finger. "I don't know why you all dressed up niggas just signing a few forms." I said and she looked at me like I was stupid.

"Negro it's all about appearance and how you carry yourself. I go in there as your manger dressed like a hoodlum them people gonna wanna try and play us or something ya feel me?" She said to me as I nodded my head. Whatever she was saying was going in one ear out the other. As long as I was getting paid I ain't care what they think of me.

"East what's good." Nas said pulling me into a hug. "Ready to make fucking history?" He asked.

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't." I said and he just laughed. "Fucking smart ass, i like that." He said causing me to laugh.

"But before we get into anything, Nas this my manger Seven, Seven, Nas." I said introducing them. "Okay check you out, you know it's not good to mix business in pleasure." Nas said causing me to laugh.

"Oh hell no, I'm good on that." She said grilling both me and Nas. "Nah that's my little sister I said."

"My fault, but nice meeting you." Nas said taking Seven's hand. "Like wise." She said.

"Alright so ya already read the contract all you have to do is sign it." He said sliding another contract on the table. Just as I was about to pick the pen up to sign it Seven slapped my hand.

"Boy did you read it?" She asked. "We read it in Atlanta." I said and she sucked her teeth. "Nigga, that's how these celebrities get tricked into contracts. He could have easily changed something in that contract!" She said causing Nas to laugh.

"My fault for her." I said and he shook his head. "Nah ya good. She's right that's what most of these labels do but that's not how I get down. I respect her for being so bold about it! But ya good, go ahead read it over." He said causing me to nod my head.

"Here you read this shit." I told Seven and she just took the papers.

"Everything looks good." She said sliding the papers back to me. Smirking I quickly signed my signature. "Congratulations! Welcome to the family!" Nas said popping a bottle of Belaire.

"All you shave to do is make some fucking raps, all the business stuff will be handled by your manger, Ms.Seven." He said causing us both to nod our head.

"First duty as a Mass Appeal artist is you gotta pop out tonight to celebrate." Nas said.

"I'm down with that, where at?" I asked.

"Playhouse." Nas said, "oh that shit be littttt! Turn up!" Seven said causing Nas to laugh. "Alright well we gonna get out of here. Thanks again." I said dapping him up.