I miss my love

GIONNI BREWSTER

"You know we have someone ready to testify against your ass right? Take the fucking plea Brewster!" The district attorney said to me as I just smirked at his bitch ass

"You know we have someone ready to testify against your ass right? Take the fucking plea Brewster!" The district attorney said to me as I just smirked at his bitch ass. Leaning foward I cleared my throat. "One you not suppose to be in here setting up deals without my lawyer and two if you really had someone to testify my ass would have been to court already. So cut the bullshit you don't have shit on me." I told him leaning back with a smirk on my face.

"Rot in hell you piece of shit!" He said before grabbing his briefcase and banging on the door for the guards to let him out. "Fucking pussy." I mumbled to myself as I waited for the guard to come and escort me back to my cell.

"Stand up!" The guard said with an attitude. "Nigga cut that attitude shit. I'm not the one Charlie." I said to the guard as I walked out the room. "Fuck you." He said and I just laughed. 

"Watch ya fucking hands im not gonna keep telling you." I told the nigga as he pushed me in the cell. I don't care who you are you wasn't gonna put yo fucking hands on me and think shit was cool. "The fuck You gonna do INMATE." He said while smirking. Smirking back at him I punched him dead in his face and before he could do something another guard came and grabbed him.

"Relax Charlie." The guard said causing me to laugh. "Yea relax Charlie wouldn't want to get fired." I said as him and his bitch ass coworker locked the cell and went about they business.

"You know you fucked up right. Assaulting an officer that's definitely time right there." My cellmate said causing me to grill him. "Fuck I told you bout minding my business? I'm not sweating that shit." I told him while laying down on my bed.

Honestly I had every correctional officer in this shit on my payroll. That punch was nothing and I know there won't be no consequences. The whole year and a half I been in tons of fights but sent to the hole about two times because they don't want it to seem sketchy or whatever.

"Brewster!" I heard causing me to look up at the officer who motioned for me to come towards him with a head nod. Walking over I leaned on the bars. "The fuck was that shit man? you gotta stop being so fucking reckless!" He semi-yelled.

"Another slip up and imma have to report you! Understood." He said and I just nodded my head. This was all just a fucking act. "Now let's go you have a visitor." Not saying anything I allowed him to cuff me as we walked passed the visitation room.

"The fuck you taking me?" I asked and he sucked his teeth. "Refuckinglax. It's your special visit." And I just nodded my head already knowing where we were heading. As soon as we stood outside the door the correctional officer uncuffed me. "You have 45 minutes." He said before walking away leaving me alone.  Opening the door I was immediately attacked with hugs and kisses.