Halloween

SAINT ANDERSON

"Ooooou bitch you look good!" I heard Seven yell causing me to turn around and jump

"Ooooou bitch you look good!" I heard Seven yell causing me to turn around and jump. "And you look scary what the fuck. Sev its a kids party." I said looking over her costume and she shrugged a shoulders.

"Fuck them kids. You know this my fav holiday." She said causing me to laugh. "Your annoying but it looks good. How long did it take?" I asked and she held up two fingers indicating two hours. "Damn bitch kudos to you." I said.

"Can't Wait to have Pocahontas bent the fuck over tonight." We heard causing us to turn around. "Gionni really." I said and he shrugged his shoulders. "Her mouth dirtier than mine." He said while pulling me towards him.

"Fuck you." Seven said rolling her eyes at him causing him to laugh. "Where Troy at?" G asked and Seven motioned towards the living room. "Bet." G said before kissing me and walking towards the living room.

"So hows having him home? How's the kids taking to him?" Seven asked as we put frosting on the cupcakes. "They adore him. They completely forgot about me. Everything is daddy this , daddy that." I said causing Seven to laugh.

"Aw is Sainty jealous." Seven tainted causing me to friendly push her. "Never." I said. "Yea okay, but he's still not ready to tell the world he's home? Still being lowkey." She asked and I nodded my head. It's been three days since Gionni has been released and he's waiting for his album to be finish so he can drop that and be like boom I'm free bitches.

"has he been in the studio? How much of the album does he have to complete." She asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Nope He Claim He don't wanna leave the girls side but while Kris in school he could be at the studio or when they sleeping." I said.

"But I'm not going to stress it. I'm enjoying my man as much as I could before he's taking by the spot light again." I said and seven just nodded her head.

"Ma can we go tricking or treating already! Daddy said to ask you!" Krissy came in the kitchen pouting. "Yes we can go, go get your jacket." I said and she sucked her teeth. "No! Then people won't see my beautiful costume!" She said.

"Little girl go get your jackets it's cold." I said and she just sucked her teeth and walked away. "she's going to be a problem." Seven said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Is that the door?" Seven asked and I nodded my head making my way to the door. "Oh my gosh! You guys looks so cute!" I said opening the door for Mela and her niece.

"Thanks you guys look great too! Seven you especially dope as costume!" She said giving us both hugs. "Thanks girl." Seven said.

"Come we were about to take the kids trick or treating." I told her and she nodded her head following to the living room.

"Oh my gosh Saint. Gia looks so adorable!" Mela semi shouted causing everyone to look at us. "Thank you." I said laughing.

"Oh who dis?" Jordan asked pulling his skully off his head. "You got a boo? If so he can't beat me." He said causing mela to laugh. "Jordan bye she don't want ya baby dick." I side trying to push him away.