Why Gloria

SAINT ANDERSON

"What's wrong with you?" Gionni asked through the FaceTime call causing me to roll my eyes

"What's wrong with you?" Gionni asked through the FaceTime call causing me to roll my eyes. "Your mother has me driving all over Atlanta looking for a 10 pound smoke turkey!" I yelled causing him to laugh.

"Ain't shit funny G, I swear she's lucky I was raised with some type of manners." I vented.

"That's green looks good on you. Make me want to do something's." He said while licking his lips. "The only thing I want to do to you is slap the dog shit out of you." I semi-yelled at him.

"Like why would you leave me with your mother for a whole week!" I whined. "You really dragging it. It's only been two days. I'll be back before dinner tomorrow." He said. "Mmmh well you better get a hair cut cause you looking real rough." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Real rough with good dick." He said while biting down on his lips. "Boy bye ya shit alright." I said clearly lying my ass off. "Here ya mother comes. I'll talk to you later. Love you." I said before ending the FaceTime call.

"Was that David?" She asked as soon as she got in the car causing me to roll my eyes. "Yea He had to go." I said starting the car and pulling off.

"Were you able to find the turkey?" I asked. "Yes. Now we have to go to the mall I need something to wear for tomorrow." She said causing me to roll my eyes and just drive to the mall. "You can sit out here while I go in and pick something out real quick." She announced while getting out leaving me in the car.

Turning it off I unlocked my phone going through my messages.

This boy was really going to be the death of me

This boy was really going to be the death of me. Just as I was about to lock my phone a FaceTime called popped up from Krissy IPad.

 Just as I was about to lock my phone a FaceTime called popped up from Krissy IPad

"Hi mommy! Look at my braids! God mommy did them." She said showing off her braids. "I could tell that big ass lump." I said.

"Fuck you not every one could do hair like you!" Seven shouted in the back. "Where's Gigi." I asked ignoring Seven ratchet ass. "She's taking a nap her and Tristan were watching Coco then fell asleep." Krissy talked.

"Where are you and grandma?" She asked putting her face closer to the screen trying to see my location. "I'm in the car waiting while Grandma's in the mall." I told her.

"Then your going to come and get us?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Yes ma'am." I told her and she started cheesing. "I'm going to call daddy bye!" She said hanging up the phone. Shaking my head I placed my phone in the storage area looking up to see Gloria walking towards the car with a bunch of bags.

"I thought you were just getting something for yourself." I said getting out the car helping her with the bags. "Yes but kids clothes are so cute I got the girls and the twins a few outfits." She said and I just shook my head. None of them needed new clothes.

"I'm going to be doing all the cooking. You can clean and make sure the house is in tip top shape. My family will be flying in tonight and they need to be sleeping in the best of the best. You got the white Jersey knit sheets right?" Gloria continued to nag.

"Yup! And before you ask yes i booked the Uber's. They'll be at the airport waiting for everyone." I told her.

"Seven come early in the morning! you can get ready at the house we'll need all the help we can get." Gloria said to Seven as I pulled out of her lot.

"Ma can we get something to eat!" Krissy asked.

"Hi welcome to Wendy's—-"

"Yea can I get five four for fours, chicken sandwich , 3 cokes , one sprite and a strawberry lemonade." I told the persons at the window.

"All that food is it really necessary." Gloria asked ignoring her I pulled up to the Wendy handing the lady my card and taking the food.

_____________________________
Wanted to give you guys some more!
Next chapter thanksgivingggggg!!!!!!!!!!
Ya want some drama? or keep them happy and shit?
Vote comment! 💗💗💗💗