#FREESAINT

SAINT ANDERSON

"FIGHTING SAINT REALLY! YOU HAVE TOO MUCH ON THE LINE TO LOSE!" Gionni yelled causing me to roll my eyes

"FIGHTING SAINT REALLY! YOU HAVE TOO MUCH ON THE LINE TO LOSE!" Gionni yelled causing me to roll my eyes. He was honestly pissing me off. If he knew how to control his bitches I wouldn't be out here fighting. But no because of him bitches comfortable with coming to my shop then spitting on me !

"I don't want to hear non of that. I'll gladly take a charge that bitch spit on me G! SPIT! That's a whole different kind of disrespect." I semi shouted while Gionni just shook his head.

"You bugging the fuck out. You have my kids to raise talking bout some you take a charge. You fucking clown. You wasn't even suppose to be at the shop today!" He shouted causing me to suck my teeth. He had me all the way fucked up.

"I'm hanging up. You not about to talk to me like I'm some little ass kid. I said what I said." I told him before handing up the call and throwing me phone across the room. I was so heated I could feel the tears coming down my face.

"Mommy?" I heard Then my room door open. Quickly wiping the tears I put on a smile tapping the empty side of the bed signaling for Kristen to come.

"Are you crying?" She asked as she wiped the tears from my face. "Is it because the cops took you away?" She asked. "It's okay mommy I'm not mad at you. That lady was being mean to you. You kicked her butt tho." She said causing me to laugh.

"Your so cute." I said pulling her into a hug. "Mommy I saw the mean lady today. She said you and daddy don't really love me and going to give me away soon." Kristen said causing me to look confused.

"What lady?" I asked waiting for her to respond. "The lady who brought me to you." She said and my whole mood changed. I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"When did you see her! How! Kristen why are you just telling me this !" I asked yelling at her. "I'm sorry. I was upset at what she said. Please don't send me away!" Kristen began to cry and immediately I pulled her in for a hug and rubbed her back.

"Your not going anywhere. Your father and I love you and would do anything in the world for you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I told her as she continued to cry.

"I was no longer worrying about Alexis at the moment. I had other shit on my mind. One thing I don't play about is my children! This bitch done crossed the mother fucking  line this time.

Waiting till Krissy fell asleep. I placed her on Gionni's side of the bed and went to pick my phone up from the floor. "Shit." I said as I looked at the broken phone that was in my hand. Sighing I put it on the dresser and went downstairs to get something to drink.

Walking past Jordan's room I heard him talking to someone. Confused as to who he would be talking to this time of night I opened the door. "Resha?" I asked shocked.

"Saint—— hey." She said and I just shook my head. "Jordan come here." I said as I walked out his room making my way downstairs to the kitchen.

"What moe?" He asked sitting on top of the island. "Why is Resha in your room?" I asked as his face turned into a smirk. "She was scared." He said shrugging his shoulders. Resha had asked to stay over when Troy picked us up from the station because she left her key to her dorm inside her room and didn't want to wake her roommate up.

"So now your messing with Resha?" I asked in disbelief. "What no. We just vibing." He said and I shook my head. Enough was enough, I was not about to let him dog these girls out.

"No this isn't okay Jordan! We gonna talk about this tomorrow but for now you better tell that girl to go to the guest room." I told him causing him to suck his teeth.

"Man Saint your my sister, you suppose to be on my side, bros before hoes!" He said while shaking head and hopping off the island.

I don't know what the fuck was going on with the Atlanta air but everyone was bugging the fuck out. Taking a deep breath I turned to get a bottle of water out the fridge. Just as I was about to take a sip, I heard a window break causing me to drop the bottle of water.

"SAINT YOU GOOD?" I head Jordan shout as I walked towards where the sound came. "OMG!" I yelled while jumping back disgusted at what was lying in my living room floor.

"What the fuck ....." Jalen said as him and Jordan walked to where I was standing in the living room.

"I'm calling G." Jordan said while walking away.

"I'm calling the cops." Jalen said and I just stood there before passing out and everything went black.

_____________________________\\\\\\
Saint just can't catch a break huh?
Vote comment thoughts.