Thanksgiving¿

GIONNI G

"Yo baby mama number one at the door!" Troy came and whispered in my ear causing me to furrow my eyes brows

"The fuck you talking about?" I asked looking at him and he gave me that look then mouthed "Alexis." Immediately I got up from my seat walking towards the door.

"Say hi to your step mommy Laya." I heard Alexis say as I turned the corner. "You not deadass!" My voice boomed causing both Saint and Alexis to jump.

"Gionni! Hey like I was telling your little girl friend. Laya is your daughter and I think we should spend thanksgiving. You can finally introduce her to your family." She said grinning.

"Nah that's a dub." I told her straight up. I wasn't about to deal with Alexis bullshit and I did not need her to say some slick that would set Saint off.

"No? Really Gionni. I don't understand how you can play daddy to some little bitch who ain't neither on of yalls but don't want to take care of your real daughter. UNFUCKINGBELIVABLE!" Alexis shouted.

"Call another one of my children out their names I promise you going to get your ass beat in front of yours." Saint said calmly while Alexis sucked her teeth.

"Man it's too cold for your daughter to be outside." Alexis said pushing herself in the house. "Yo moe leave." I told her again and she just took her coat off holding it out. "You going to take my coat or what?" She asked causing Saint to laugh.

"Oh this bitch delusional delusional. Gionni please handle this bitch before I have to." Saint said before disappearing into the house.

"Damn fuck that bitch so mad for?" Alexis asked as I watched her mug Saint.

"Watch your fucking mouth." I told her coldly. "Look Gionni I ain't come here for all the back and fourth. I just want my daughter to know her father." Alexis said. "You don't say a damn thing about that baby being mine until we take another DNA test? you walk in there be fucking quiet. I promise I'll murder you with my bare fucking hands. Don't play with me." I told her and she just smirked then threw her coat at me and walked away. Taking a deep breath I already know Imma have to bear Saint's mouth.

Just as I was about to go back to the living room the door bell went off. Opening the door I noticed it was Londyn and some nigga then I remembered who the nigga was and immediately grilled him. "Why you ringing the doorbell like you ain't got a key ?" I asked Londyn still eyeing this bitch ass nigga.

"I left it at the hotel. But G this is Elijah my boyfriend , Elijah this my brother in law G." She said. "You spoke to your sister Saint?" I asked Londyn the whole time looking at the nigga as he did a little grin. "No why?" She asked and I just shook my head. Between Alexis being in this house and this fuck nigga I know some shit was bound to happen.

Saint Anderson

"Is that who the fuck I think it is?" Seven asked as I took a shot of Hennessy

"Is that who the fuck I think it is?" Seven asked as I took a shot of Hennessy. "Yes." I said pouring me another shot. "Fuck no." She shouted loud enough just so the two of us could hear. "I'm going to beat her ass." She said taking her earrings off and I quickly pulled her back.

"Please no! I don't need Gloria saying how we ruined thanksgiving." I said while rolling my eyes. "Fine but if that bitch say something slick I'm decking her in her shit!" Seven said and I just took back another shot.

"Bitch how many of these have you had?" Seven asked snatching the Hennessy bottle from me. "Maybe four." I told her shrugging my shoulders. "Shit! Maybe you need a fifth one." She said while handing me back the bottle and shot glass just as Londyn and Elijah approached us.

"Saint I would like you to mee-" before Londyn could finish her sentence I cut her off. "Elijah, Yea I know the nigga excuse me." I said walking away from them. I was not about to smile up in this nigga.

I needed to be remove myself before I did or said something that I was going to soon regret.

________________________________
CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRR
I KNOW I SAID I WAS DONE FOR THE NIGHT BUT NOW IM REALLY DO.
Vote comment thoughts