Shadow -Clay (The Losers)

"I got a new gig for you.... interested?" Bobby told her as she sat in a dark corner of the bar sipping on a cold beer.

"That depends"

"On?"

"How much am I getting paid?"

"Haha... there's no cash this time. But I think you're gonna like this one?"

"Really? What could I possibly like better than cash?"

"Revenge?"

"Max?"

"Max" Bobby stated. "A contact of mine is hunting the same guy you are, he ruined his life too. He came to me with some Intel. With your skills, if you work together on this one, you can finally get your man".

"Okay, make the introduction. But no promises. If I don't like him, it ain't happening".

"Whatever you say Natalia" he smiled.

---***---***---***---***---***---***---***

Natalia sat in the same dark corner of the bar two days later, waiting for Bobby's contact to show up.

The door opened and a man stepped in. He was tall, and handsome with dark hair and a scruffy beard. He wore black pants and a white shirt with half the buttons open, his dark chest hair poking out. He scouted the room before his eyes landed on her and he sauntered confidentlt towards the table and took a seat.

"You Shadow?" He spoke, his voice deep and sexy.

"Who's asking?"

"Clay" he smiled as he held out his hand. She gripped it tightly and gave it a shake. "Bobby tells me we're looking for the same asshole. Tells me your the best at what you do".

"Sounds about right" she smiled cockily.

"So what is it exactly that you do?"

"I'm an expert hacker and tracker. I can find anyone"

"Really. You found Carmen SanDiego yet?" He joked.

"Please... that bitch is easier than Where's Waldo" she grinned.

"So if you're as good as you say you are. How come you haven't found Max yet?"

"Who says I haven't?"

"So you have?"

"Maybe..."

"Then why is that asshole still breathing?" Clay asked seriously.

"Coz taking down Max ain't a one woman job".

"We partners then?"

"I'm not sure if I can trust you yet".

"What will it take?"

"Buy a girl a drink?" She said with a coy smile.

"Tell you what... I got a whole bottle back at my room" Clay smirked, his dimples showing.

"Then what are we doing in this shit hole?" Natalia smiled as she downed the last of her drink and got up, heading for the door with Clay right behind her.

"So you're name isn't really Shadow right?" Clay asked as he opened his motel room door and led her inside.

"Natalia... is Clay your real name?"

"Lt. Col. Franklin Clay" he smiled with a cheeky salute. "Why do they call you Shadow?"

"Coz I stay in the dark and no one ever sees me coming" she smiled smugly. "Military man huh? I knew it... I could smell it on you".

"How about that drink? Then you and I can talk business" Clay grinned as he poured a couple of drinks and handed her a glass. Natalia downed it quickly and set the glass down on the table.

"Mmm I do like a lady who can handle her liquor".

"Bobby said you were a player".

"I'm no player Sweetheart. I'm just a sucker for a pretty woman" he smiled charmingly.

"And who ever said charm won't get you anywhere?" Natalia smiled as she stepped closer to him and placed her lips on his.

"Some idiot" he chuckled as he placed his glass down and grabbed her face in his large hands kissing her hungrily. She gladly reciprocated as she tore open the remainder of his shirt buttons.

Lifting her up onto him he slammed her against the wall, his lips devouring every inch of exposed skin. He made short work of peeling off her tanktop and tossing it aside. Taking her over to the bed he lay her down and continued to shower her body with kisses making her moan and writhe beneath him.

"I think this is going to be a very mutually beneficial partnership" she chuckled as she pulled him to her and kissed him hard.