A Little Negan - JDM

Okay so I know I haven't updated this one in a while, I've been so busy with my other stories... but this little one shot came to me at 3am and I just had to write the idea down ! I hope you like it.
DV.

You and Jeffrey had been together for a couple of years and the both of you were completely and utterly smitten. When he was offered the role of Negan on the walking dead, you were both super excited, being huge fans of the show since day one.

Jeff usually hated watching himself on the screen, but for you and your love of TWD he made an exception. The moment you saw him saunter on to the screen you were completely enthralled. He embodied Negan perfectly, and his swagger was so charasmatic. Of course you were already 100% in love with the man and hopelessly infatuated, but seeing him as Negan just ramped it up so much.

Yes he was a bad guy, and you weren't supposed to like him. But being played by the man you loved meant you couldn't help it. Even as he bashed in the skulls of the characters you had grown to love you couldn't hate him, not one bit.  You had fun teasing him about the signature lean he had when playing Negan, and the dip he did when he was accentuating words. It was fucking cute!

The only thing you didn’t like about Jeffrey's job was when he had to kiss other women for the camera. It's not that you didn't trust him, and you knew it was only acting, but you couldn't help the pang of jealously when his lips were pressed against another women's.  Any time he had an intimate scene come up in a script he would talk to you about it, he was so caring and considerate like that.

When the two of you had watched the episode where he had to kiss Sherry he warned you from the beginning, and when the scene came up he said "Close you eyes babygirl" knowing how much it pained you to watch that sort of thing. Doing as your were told you closed your eyes and waited for him to tell you it was okay to open them again. Instead you were met with his lips on yours in a deep and passionate kiss. "You are the only woman I wanna kiss Babygirl" he smiled. You could have sworn your heart exploded in your chest.

Every time you watched him you couldn't help but get a little flushed. It wasn't hard to see a little bit of Jeff in Negan and vice versa. But the way that Negan was, so confident, and rather filthy... for some reason it really turned you on, and that didn't go unnoticed by Jeff.

"You alright there Babygirl?" He asked.

"Mhmm" you lied through your teeth.

"You're looking a little flushed... something you wanna tell me?"

"No... why would there be?" You asked oh so inocently.

Jeff leaned in close to your ear, and in his best Negan voice he growled "Do not make me have to ask twice" before chuckling at the very visable shudder that it sent through your body. "You know... I knew you liked me as Negan... but I didn't realise he got you so hot and bothered" he teased.

"That's only coz it's you playing him" she giggled. "I only have eyes for you Babe".

"I know Sweetheart" he grinned as he pulled you close.

The following day Jeff arrived home from filming early, as he walked in the door he called out to you. "Sweetheart, you home!?"

"Yeah Babe, in the kitchen!" You called out as you pulled a cake from the oven.

"Mmm smells good" he smiled.

"You're home early" you say as you wrap your arms around him.

"Got through my scenes pretty quick today" he replied. "I got a surprise for you" he grinned.

"Yeah? What is it?" You ask excitedly.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I just told you now would it" he laughed. "Come here" he said as he pulled you in to the living room and sat you down on the sofa. "Wait here" he instructed as he disappeared down the other end of the house.

You wait a little impatiently wondering what the surprise could be. Then you heard a loud knock at the front door. 'Oh great timing... who could that be'. As you move toward the front door you hear Jeff's booming voice from the other side call out "Little pig little pig!... Let me in!" And you can't help but laugh. What is he up to?

As you open the door standing before you is Jeff, dressed in his leather Negan jacket and red scarf with Lucille perched on his shoulder.

"Oh fuck!" You grin.

"Well now... who do we fucking have here?" He asks, completely in character as he steps inside, standing very close to you as his eyes roam over you.

All you can do is stare at him, your senses completely overwhelmed by what is unfolding before you.

"Well Darlin?... Do not make me ask twice" he growls in your ear.

You manage to stutter out your name, his presence as Negan making you nervous.

"Mmm I like that!" He grins slyly as he licks his lips... knowing full well how much that turns you on.

"I think it would be enjoyable to screw your brains out" he grins widely and if your panties weren't already wet before... they are now most certainly soaked.

"Please" you whisper.

"Speak the fuck up Darlin" he commands, putting his hand to his ear eagerly awaiting your response.

"Yes... please Negan" you say more loudly this time.

"That's a good girl" he grins wickedly. "You know Lucille... she's my dirty girl. And she just loves to watch" he chuckles as he places her up on the table, before turning to you and stalking closer. His body is so close to yours. As he devours your lips in a hungry and demanding kiss, your hands grab desperately at his leather jacket.

He backs you up against the wall as he assaults your skin with his lips making you moan in pleasure. His gloved hand slides up your thigh until he reaches your panties and without warning he yanks them down and helps you right out of them. With his other hand he teases your clit before sliding through your folds to find you already dripping wet.

"Mmm you are a dirty girl aren't you?" he grins.

"Yes Negan" you moan.

"On your knees" he growls in your ear and you are more than willing to comply. He unzips his pants revealing his massive hard on and you don't hesitate to take him in your mouth, sucking and licking at his long shaft until he is moaning and groaning so loud you know he's close to busting his load.

He pulls you back up and kisses you hard before lifting you up onto his hips and burying himself deep inside you. "Babygirl I'm gonna fuck you six ways from sunday" he growls lowly. Pounding into you he fucks you hard until you are a quivering mess screaming out his name.

"Oh god Jeff!"

"No Babygirl... it's Negan" he grins wickedly keeping the role play going until the very end.

"Fuck yes! Oh god Negan!" You scream as you come hard around him and he follows suit as he spills himself inside you.

"Jesus... that was fucking hot" he chuckles.

"Hell yes it was... thank you Babe".

"My pleasure Darlin" he grins wickedly.