Honey and Oreo Pt2

It had been almost three months since Mackenzie took her new job helping out on Jeffrey's farm. She had settled in very quickly and soon fell in love with all the animals. Not to mention the crush she already had on her boss was only growing now that she was spending time with the man.

Jeffrey was finishing up shooting for The Walking Dead and would be returning home any day now. Mackenzie found herself eagerly awaiting his arrival. She hadn't seen much of him since she started, but while he was away he always checked in to see how she was managing and how his babies were doing.

She finished up her work for the day and took a long hot shower. As she wrapped a large towel around her small frame her phone began to ring. Checking it she saw it was Jeffrey.

"Hey Jeff" she answered cheerfully.

"Hey Kenzie, how's it going?"

"Great, just finished up for the day. When are you heading back?".

"My plane is landing in a couple hours. I'll be back by six".

"Cool. Your babies miss you" she giggled.

"I miss them too. Can't wait to see my handsome boy Paxton" he chuckled.

"I was gonna cook my super secret chicken recipe tonight. Would you like to join me?"

"That sounds much better than drive through burgers. I'm in. See you soon Kenz".

"Bye Jeff" she replied before ending the call.

Mackenzie set about prepping everything for dinner so it would be ready to cook when he arrived.

It was almost 5.30 and Jeff would be arriving soon. Scanning the contents of her wardrobe she wondered what she should wear. Being a farm gal she never did dress up too fancy, she was always most comfortable in jeans and a tee. Besides it wasn't like this was a date, but she couldn't help but want to impress Jeffrey. Eventually she settled on a tight white tank top, a pair of figure hugging black jeans and her new plaid shirt with tones of blue and pink, opting to keep the top few buttons undone showing off just the right amount of cleavage.

She heard the sound of an approaching vehicle and the telltale signs of the dogs barking excitedly. Taking one last look in the mirror she tousled her hair and smoothed out her shirt. Heading out the door she approached the car just as Jeff climbed out.

"Hey you" he grinned.

"Hey Jeff! How was filming?"

"Tiring, but great fun" he smiled. "How's things been here?" He asked as he pet his excited dogs. "Hope my babies have been behaving".

"They have been an absolute joy" she smiled. "How about I start cooking while you do the rounds and see everyone?"

"Sounds like a plan. I'll be in soon" he smiled as he wandered off excitedly to see all his animals.

Mackenzie was just plating up dinner when Jeff wandered in. "Mmm something smells damn good" he grinned.

"I hope you're hungry".

"Starving" he chuckled.

"Beer?"

"Please".

Mackenzie popped open a couple of beers and handed him one as he sat at the table. "Mackenzie's special chicken, with cajun wedges and broccoli and bacon salad" she grinned proudly as she set two plates on the table.

"Oh man. This looks delicious" he said as he inhaled deeply.

"Dig in. Let me know what you think".

It didn't take long before he had cleaned up his entire plate, including the second helping that she had given him. "That was incredible" he smiled.

"Glad you liked it".

"You know I don't expect you to cook for me though right?"

"I like cooking" she smiled. "Besides, you're busy enough and I have time. I don't mind, really".

"Well at least use my kitchen and food" he chuckled.

"Deal" she laughed.

"Honey was very happy to see me" he told her.

"That's coz she loves you. Sometimes I swear she loves you more than me now" she giggled.

"I doubt that" he laughed.

"It's true. You're so amazing with animals. She is a fantastic reader of people, she knows you're one of the good ones".

"She told you that?"

"Oh yeah. Her and I have great conversations" she quipped.

"About me?" He teased.

"Not just you... but you do feature quite a bit. I think someone has a little crush on you" Mackenzie laughed.

"Are we talking about you or Honey?" He teased.

"Maybe both?" She hinted with a wink as she gathered up their empty plates and placed them in the sink.

"Would you like dessert?" She asked as she opened the refrigerator and pulled out a plate.

"Oh I definitely want dessert" his deep voice came from right behind her. She turned to find Jeff standing dangerously close to her, his tall frame towering over her. Taking the plate from her hands he set it down on the counter so he could move even closer to her.

"Jeff?" She whispered nervously.

"Yeah?"

"What..." she began before he pressed his lips to her in a quick kiss, answering the very question she was about to ask. "Oh" she whispered, a little surprised. Her eyes darkened with lust as he smiled down at her, her eyes darting back to his lips wanting nothing more than to kiss him again.

Mackenzie's arms wrapped around his neck as he effortlessly lifted her onto the counter and settled between her legs, kissing her hungrily.

He popped the buttons on her shirt, slipping the garment down her arms before removing her tank top too. Kenzie made short work of removing his shirt, pulling him closer so their bodies were flush.

"I've wanted this for so long" he panted in between kisses.

"Me too" she smiled.

"Bedroom?" He asked.

"Bedroom" she grinned as she wrapped her legs tightly around his hips and he carried her to her room.