Meeting the protagonist

AN: Quick question. I have 3 (4 if you count an unofficial prequel) other stories in this 'series' I want to write but I'm not sure if should release them all at once or in order. It's not like reading them in order does anything since each story is pretty much a stand alone tale save for the last one. They only connection is the premise of an incompetent system screwing with the MC. publishing them all is what I want but what would you guys prefer?

Note: Another unedited chapter. Any mistakes, please let me know and I'll fix em.

******

Liang Fei frowned, curious about the noise. He had wanted to get his bearings before interacting with anyone in this world but turns out that won't be happening. He sighed, standing up. He felt a bit dizzy, probably a side effect of dying before hand but he ignored it, moving with a grace he'd never had as a normal man. Despite not knowing much about the world, 'his' body remembered how to move.

As he moved closer to the noise, he noted that he was in on some property though much bigger than anything he'd ever seen before. The few walls he saw seemingly went on forever, becoming a mere dot in the distance. It was by one of theses walls that he spotted the source of the noise.

He spotted a group of child- no, young men surrounding another youth. It was hard to tell but those were clearly teens. One of the youths had pinned another against the wall, shouting at him.

"Just admit it, you waste!" One demanded, looking close to violence. "Lin'er said she saw you near her room so give it back!"

"B-but I never went near-" A soft sweet voice tried to speak but was interrupted by a loud slap as the youth struck. Feeling annoyed, Liang Fei revealed himself, speaking clearly and with strength.

"What do you boys think you're doing?!" He demanded, surprised by the sound of his new voice. It was definitely different from his old one. It was like music, bringing a lightness to one's heart. He stored this away for later study, instead focusing on the youths before him.

All of them wore the same clothes, which meant they had to be connected somehow. He just wasn't sure how yet. Still, since he was older (he assumed) he must take disciplinary actions or else they may go down the wrong path.

"Are you bullying your fellow companion? How dishonorable." He chastised, his monotone taking on a slight tinge of disgust. "If you have something to say, don't use cowardly methods and corner your opponent. Worse yet you outnumber him."

"E-Elder Shao!?" One cried, looking panicked before calming down a little. Liang Fei had no clue why he did so but chose to stay quiet to see how they'd plead.

"Elder Shao, please forgive us disciples." Another said as all four of the bullies bowed respectfully toward him. "We humble disciples did not mean to bring shame upon you and are honored to have you as an elder. Please forgive us."

"What was going on before I stepped in?" He asked, still a bit pissed at the shameless attempt at flattery. Even more so, he was curious as to what was going on.

"As you wish, Elder Shao." The one from before spoke again, apparently the leader of the group. "Our fellow disciple, Linyi, had suffered from a burglary last night and swear she saw someone from our section. After asking around, this waste," He glared at the youth behind him. "Was found to have been in the area at the time of the incident. Embarrassed and not wishing to cause a fuss, she chose not to pursue it. That's why we chose to take on the task of investigating ourselves. We confronted him about it and demanded he return her property but he continues to shamelessly deny that he did any such act." He explained, looking proud of himself. Liang Fei cocked a brow at their explanation. He had many questions.