Juice

Two updates in a single day?! What madness is this!?

Basically, my midterms are coming up so I don't want to leave you guys hanging while I study. I have to at least pretend to be a good student and all that jazz. So here's some fun! 

******

Xieren went to his group, his eyes on the ground but focused on Shizun. While the man looked over his students, Xieren made sure to observe him, wanting to see if he could find Tankian within the man.

Sure, his voice and the songs belonged to that man alone but surely there was some other explanation. Despite that endeavor, a large part of him knew that they were one and the same. Wanted it to be true. Because otherwise, he knew he'd never see his favorite person again.

At this moment, his favorite person was walking among all the groups, watching the older disciples guide the younger ones, giving advice when needed and casually praising them when he saw their hard work and progress.

With every kind word and gentle head pat, Xieren's mood blackened until once again, the others around him started to feel scared and remained silent.

Why was there such a scary person in our group! They cried within their hearts.

When Liang Fei arrived to Xieren's group, he saw how quiet and diligently they worked and felt a surge of pride. It was very hard to keep children quiet when learning, even as the years go by so he was very impressed by it.

Had he known it was purely due to Xieren's malicious aura, he might have thought better of calling him sweet and adorable.

Smiling in his heart, he rested a hand on the group leaders shoulder to praise him for keeping his group quiet. The young man hadn't even noticed and didn't think he'd done anything but stilled preened under the man's praise.

"T-thank you, Master Shao!" He said, bowing to Liang Fei as he walked off. Still feeling all fluffy and warm inside, he turned back to his group, only to find a sea of pale faces. "Eh? What are you guys looking so scared of? Scared Master Shao likes me more? Well-"

He would have continued but then then felt something hit him, making him freeze in place. It was scary, making him want to run and hide. Something was watching him. He tried to find the source but his attention only fell on the small waste in the back, raising a hand and giving a small smile.

"Perhaps Shixiong should continue the lesson before Shizun finds fault in his disciples gloating as opposed to teaching as they are suppose to." He advised, his tone cold and tight, his single gold eye burning with dislike for the people around him

The lesson continued, though Xieren's mood continued to get worse. Liang Fei, blissfully unaware, continued to pet his students, overjoyed at seeing them slowly get better. When his eyes did find Xieren, the intensity of his glare made him miss the time they'd spent together as brothers.

He very much wanted to see the child smile but he couldn't play favorites.

Later, as they went about their run, Liang Fei looked over the crowd and called out to them.

"Alright, since we didn't get to do our run yesterday, I'll be adding another 3 laps to our usual run." He stated, ignoring the resulting groan. He hadn't expected any different to he let the complaint go. "No need to rush but everyone must complete their set, understood?"

"Yes!" With a nod, Liang Fei blew air from between his fingers, letting out a piercing whistle. The first time he'd done it, his students jumped, not knowing where the sound had come from. Now, weeks into this regime, they were used to it and knew what it meant.