Character List + Status Update

Sorry this isn't an update but I have school to focus on so... yeah. Anyway, since I've come to the point where I have quite a few characters now, I decided to make a simple guide for those lost on who's who. That and it makes things easy for me since I tend to forget sometimes that characters haven't shown up in a while so no one remembers them. so sad.

Xieren

Alias: Han Caifeng

Age: 13-16-??

Sex: Male

Orientation: "I only like one person... but that person is a liar."

Personality: Cold and distant with people. Generally dislikes everyone but values his loyal subjects. He doesn't trust them but will allow them close for convenience. Holds a bitter feeling in his heart toward his master.

Note: Has heterochromic eyes but hides his red eye to keep others from noticing his demon blood.

Shao Liang Fei

Age: 125 (at death)

Sex: Male

Race: Human (cultivator)

Orientation: Straight 

Personality: Sly and devious, seeking to further himself before anyone else. Tended to ignore his students in favor of looking for ways to get stronger.

Note: Had a gross fascination with demons

Liang Fei

Age: 25 (At death)

Sex: Male

Race: Human (cultivator)/Transmigrator

Orientation: Straight...? "Truly, I don't understand why that was a question."

Personality: Serious and quiet, preferring to be alone generally. Secretly very lonely but isolates himself out of habit. Loves rock, metal and alternative music. Has a stone face.

Note: Weak to alcohol and cute things

Xuejie

Age: 13-16-??

Sex: Male

Race: Human (cultivator)/Transmigrator

Orientation: "I'm as straight as they come! I won't go down that path!"

Personality: Loud and friendly, though a bit of a skirt chaser, seeking to fulfill his goal of losing his virginity.

Original Role: Side character that accomplishes nothing and is forgotten about. 

Note: Had LF not arrived in the novel, he'd have been rejected by Xieren and possibly killed while trying to get close.

Xinyi

Age: 11-15-??

Sex: Female

Race: Human (cultivator)

Orientation: Straight... or not?

Personality: Upbeat and friendly, usually smiling and trying to help. Comes off as very innocent and naive to those who don't know her but is actually very devious. Due to her experience with other men, she is very wary of being alone and learned to defend herself well. Is a bit of a foodie.