Return home*

AN: Someone asked me whether or not XR would ever get the D himself and I feel I should respond. Simple answer, yes. Of my male leads, XR is actually the only one willing to switch and LF would comply as he likes being in control.

*****

Speed and agility were a cultivator's go-to tactic to avoid danger. It allowed them to slip past their foes' attacks and overcome the most harrowing of obstacles.

It also apparently worked when a troublesome person suddenly burst into the room at a moment of intimacy that was best not seen by others.

Before Xuejie could take notice of the occupants, Xieren had placed his lover onto the floor and slid in front of the man, shielding him from view. The intruder, still unaware of what had been happening, turned and spotted his friend.

He knew not what he was about to unleash.

"Bro, there you are!" He called out, stepping forward. The hot air rushed out of the room, dotting his skin with sweat. "What are you doing here so late in the day? It was such a hassle to find you."

"Xuejie." He warningly growled. 

Still unaware of the danger he was in, the man continued walking, his smile unshaken.

"Hm? Yeah, bro?"

"If you don't leave right this second, I will break your arms and kill you."

"Whoa, there's no need to get that scary, bro!" He stammered, taking a step back. "I know I was supposed to stay at the castle but-"

Dark eyes blinked, having spotted a figure standing behind Xieren. Liang Fei had been doing his best to compose himself, feeling mortified at having almost been caught.

This was all Xieren's fault! No one could break down the door, he said. Yet here they were!

His only reprieve was that this person didn't seem to notice him ye-

"Who is that behind you, bro?"

Damn it! Liang Fei cursed in his heart, suppressing the desire to scream. His hands clenched, digging into Xieren's arm in silent warning.

If you don't get rid of this guy right now... The unspoken words were clear and evident to Xieren. Knowing his master, he would very well punish him and not in the fun way.

But he echoed his opinion, not wanting anyone to see his master like this.

"You really want to die today, don't you?" He snarled stepping forward and releasing a malicious aura. Those nearby felt the sudden chill and fled. Those were the smart people.

Xuejie was not smart.

Instead, he chuckled, feeling happiness in his heart. He'd been a bit concerned after having heard what Yao Da had reported. Something about his bro being weirdly fixated on some guy, dropping everything to chase him rather than enjoying the company of beauties.

There was no way, right? No way his awesome stallion protagonist would be fixated on a guy. And from the slight peek he'd gotten before being hidden away, the one in Xieren embrace was quite the beauty.

There was no way Yao Da was saying anything true.

If anything, the way Xieren held this girl made even Xuejie feel a bit envious. Ah, to have caught sight of such a pose was way more embarrassing than reading it from the pages.

"Whoa, my bro is getting way too kinky for me, making me have to watch such displays." He snickered, slyly looking away. "Don't you feel any pity for the single dogs out there?"