Morning after

AN: I'm super happy ya'll enjoyed my smutish scene. I tried my best. Personally, there are things I'll change about it later on but for now, thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to me~

*****

The sun rising was a beautiful sight, bringing to the world a shimmering light to end the seemingly endless night. After hours of darkness, the light was a welcome sight to Xieren as he watched the rays of sunshine dance along the floor.

He'd been staring at the ceiling for a while now, too dazed to move. His limbs were stone, too heavy to lift and his desire to move was nowhere to be seen. He was perfectly content to lie there, enjoying the afterglow of his evening.

He'd had such a lovely spring dream, one that left him exhausted but happy as he sleepily opened his eyes. It was a wonderful dream, where his master had returned to him and told him that he hadn't been abandoned. That Shizun had done everything he could just to return to him, because of that promise.

He also recalled the less than innocent parts.

His face flushed as he recalled just how much 'playing' had happened. His master, as stubborn as he was, refused to stop until his student's erection was relieved. Xieren, being a demon and being fondled by the object of his affection, had a lot of energy.

The night was very eventful.

But even so, the morning had come and the cruel realities of the day would reveal themselves. His dream, sordid as it was, was only just that. A dream.

He should have known better than to hope against such a thing. His master, his loving and wonderful master was gone. He knew that when he opened his eyes, he'd be alone.

At least he had his memories to tide him over before he-

"Ugh..." 

Xieren's eyes widened, his breath stopping as he listened for another sound. He should be alone. Xieren was a man raised in a city where sleeping near another human being was a dangerous act that could lead to death.

There was no way he'd fallen asleep near another person unless...

He sat up, looking for the source of the sound. It didn't take long, having spotted a mound of fabric nestled against the far wall. Soft snores drifted from the mound, filling the room with a sense of ease.

Was it truly...? Xieren moved to check, only notice his robes were still open. He rushed to fix them, still trying to come to terms with the reality of his situation.

If that person had somehow rolled all the way over there like that, then this person was absolutely his Shizun. Only that man slept in such away. Even now, he wondered how he'd gotten past everything in the room to that far corner.

Drawing closer, he realized his master must have been cold, as he had rolled away from the window, nestled between the wall and a cabinet. Seeing the man, bundled in a blanket and squeezed into a tight spot, Xieren couldn't help but think his master looked adorable just then.

He spent the next minute staring, basking in this moment of complete comfort and joy. Had he space, Xieren would have gathered the elder man in his arms and held him close.

Unfortunately, he knew better than to try that. He'd learned long ago that Shizun didn't like to be held when he was nestled against a wall like this. Shizun had very strict criteria on what would surround him as he slept.

Too soft...

Shizun sleepy words from so long ago still stung Xieren's pride, making him unconsciously clutch his chest. He had improved his body but his master was very fickle in his sleep. Perhaps even this, a muscular chest that many had fawned over, wouldn't be enough.