Interrogation

AN: Just for clarification, my boys didn't bang. It was just one-sided handsies and bj's from LF. XR is an obedient student and remained still as he was commanded to.

*****

Fear is a scary emotion.

When in its grips, people will do crazy things, things that no rational mind would ever come up with. It also tended to blind people to certain facts. 

The obvious escape route staring them in the face? Gone from their vision!

The obvious idea of the double tap? Huh? Whos a double? What's that?

But for the first time in history, fear had deafened a man to the words being spoken. Liang Fei couldn't be sure how safe he was just then, as he was sure he'd been falling to his death just moments before.

Yet now he felt the warmth of someone's embrace... in the middle of the air.

Surely he was crazy.

So in hopes that his insanity would keep him from splattering onto the pavement, he shook his head, denying his own urge to open his eyes to confirm whether or not he was about to die.

Seeing his master's reaction, Xieren felt good. Was his master being shy? How adorable!

"So you choose to remain asleep then?" He teased, placing a hand of the elder's cheek. Ah, it was so soft. "Then allow this lord to kiss you, so that you may awaken to my visage."

Xieren leaned in slowly, wanting to enjoy this moment. Floating above the city, with his beloved master in his arms, about to enjoy their first kiss under the moonlight.

It was a beautiful scene.

Yet Liang Fei furrowed his brows decisively.

Fear was one to deafen the ears but not so much that he missed the danger in those words. So Liang Fei heard those words and reacted. Not because of the words themselves but familiar feeling.

There was only one person who made threats like that.

"Xuetian, don't mess with me! I won't be your shield again." He snapped, opening his eyes to glare at the person in front of him. Yet, despite his expectation, the person in front of him was not the friend from his previous life but a more recent one. "Young master? It's you?"

One can't blame Liang Fei for his assumption. He has very few friends and his relationship with girls was shortlived, so affectionate words like the ones tossed his way are few and far between. As such, the only person he knew to make statements like that was his loose friend.

During their teen years, when the young man was particularly stressed and wanted to get some peace from girls, Xuetian chose to play a joke on the girls. Rumors about Liang Fei and Zuetian had already reached intimate levels so the young man chose to use it to keep the girls at bay.

For a few months, Xuetian would act a lot more familiar with Liang Fei, hugging and sticking close to the stoic teen whenever any particularly stubborn girl was around. It had taken Liang Fei weeks to notice and when he did, he was pissed.

Mostly because he disliked being used in such a way without his permission.

Afterward, Xuetian made jokes about it, offering to take the place of any of Liang Fei's recent partners. Liang Fei didn't think much of this. Xuetian was just that kind of guy after all. Sex was sex, no matter what.

(AN: His friend isn't gay. He just a hedonist who likes winding LF up with his dirty talk.)

All that talk stopped, however, after they're first time drinking. Whatever happened that night made the usually lecherous man cease his teasing. Liang Fei didn't care either way since such talk made it hard for him to court women.