Mysterious blue bar

AN: So I've been binge listening to a bunch of Yoko Taro game OST's (check them out they are beautiful) and I'm now close to tears. I may not make it~

Ah~ They are so nice!!! This is my unofficial recommendation if you like orchestral songs. Any of his games will do, they all have awesome songs in them. Also, for those who don't care, here's my BL recommendation since my last seemed to be well known already.

"Stone Age husband raising journal". It's pretty tame but lots of fun. MC is super cool, snarky and shockingly, a gong. ML is a sweetie~

*****

Xieren had woken up some time ago, a bit gloomy.

This couldn't be helped. He had been wishing for years to hold his master in his arms but the man's sleeping habits made it impossible!

At first, he thought that his superior strength would be enough but his master was a lot more flexible than he recalled. Not only could the man roll about the room, past dozens of obstacles but he could also slip from his embrace with ease.

It was like trying to pick up a cat that didn't want to move.

His only reprieve was that his master wasn't too far from him, as the bed was large enough for 3 people but elevated. While Xieren would have preferred a smaller bed, for his plans, he needed this kind of bed and this was the smallest one the inn had.

This was an inn frequented by prostitutes and their clients so it made sense.

Curiously, his master's ability to overcome anything in his way was easily stopped by one thing: Elevation. The junior had watched with amusement at his master rolled to the very edge of the bed and stopped.

Could he sense the edge?

Curious, he waited to see if his master would move. When he saw that he wasn't moving, Xieren drew close, effectively trapping the elder between him and the edge of the bed. He wanted to draw him close but knowing his master's sleeping habits, he knew it wouldn't go well.

Still, he allowed himself to lay beside him, watching him sleep. While he was exhausted himself, the chance to see his beloved master like this was not something he could pass up. So for a while, he stared, a faint smile on his lips as he played with the elder's hair.

It was still a bit wet and reflected the moonlight in such a way, how could he not get close? As if sensing him, Liang Fei frowned and squirmed, knowing he couldn't move away but unwilling to get closer.

This made the younger man feel very uncomfortable, as there were sensitive parts being carelessly teased by the man's actions.

"Shizun, don't push me." He growled as his hands went around the elder. Despite his own words, he pulled the man closer until there was nothing between them but their clothes. "I only have so much control."

Liang Fei, unaware of the danger his chastity was in, continued to sleep, trying to get closer to Xieren. Despite the warm bath, Liang Fei was still cold and sensed something really warm nearby. How could he not grab it?

Thus Xieren was left, stone still as his master snuggled close to him, burying himself into the demon king's robes like he was making a nest there. The elder shivered and kept trying to get closer.

"Cold..." Liang Fei shivered, curling up a bit. 

Without a word, Xieren closed all the windows in the room with his Qi and used his power to heat the room. He very rarely used his elemental abilities, preferring to kill his enemies with his sword but today he felt no hesitation.