1

- CHAPTER ONE: AM I REALLY章 1: 私は本当に

1: 私は本当に

Lee Gyeongi walked around the museum as she analysed the godly sculptures. Even though the sign clearly said "Do not touch" She couldn't resist the urge but to touch Zeus's statue.

That's so pretty..

She thought to herself. Greek mythology has always been interesting for her. Every since Gyeongi was little she had always read all the newspapers that involved Percy Jackson.

Merely a pure god, but a human child with the father of a god. A demigod. The son of Poseidon- oh, and so powerful.

She found it so fascinating of how a human like him can have such great powers; it was amazing.

She quickly grabbed her camera and directed it towards the statues. "Zeus, Poseidon and Hades," She lightly whispered to herself. A smile curved on her lips.

"So cool,"

Gyeongi tiredly plotted herself down on her comfortable bed, her arms immediately stretching out for the huge soft blanket next to her

With the blanket she tucked it around her whole body before she went ahead and grabbed her phone and searched up 'H2u headlines'

She quickly scrolled through the news as her eyes slowly but gradually started to close on its own. She frustratedly slapped herself on her chin, hoping to stay a little more awake.

She desperately tried to stay awake. She needed to be the first one to hear the news of Percy Jackson. Every day at 02:00 am.

It's very late yes, but Gyeongi loved it. She loved being the first reader, she loved reading about Percy Jackson, left alone gods.

Sometimes she'd fantasise that she had the same power as him. There would be days where she'd walk around the house pretending to control the water.

Her neighbours who could see her every day thought she was mentally sick. She couldn't care less, she loved pretending to control the water.

Nearly ten minutes had passed. At this rate she had to stick two tape straps on her eyelids to keep them open.