12

- CHAPTER TWELVE: THE ORNAMENT 章 12: 装飾

12: 装飾

"dad?" I asked one again as I looked at the big figure in front of me. His size was enormous, just like a tall house.

"Gyeongi, my girl," the voice reached out to me. The figure who I assumed was my father, reached out his hands to me. His palm was gigantic, the biggest palm I had ever seen.

"Go on," he said as he waited patiently for me to step on his hand. As weird as it sounded, this was how it actually was. He was so big I could literally just stand on his hand. I took slow steps towards his palm, and once I stepped on it he slowly lifted his hand up.

He reaches me to his eye-level as he looks at me with shiny eyes.

"Look at how much you've grown," he mumbled as he looked at me. I looked back at Poseidon, he was nothing I had imagined, but more. The statues of him made no justice compared to how he looks like in real life.

My dad was really one of the most handsome people ever, I had to admit it. Not only that, but he's my favorite god out there, Poseidon, god of water, earth, thunder and horses.

"Where am I?" I asked him, and Poseidon huffed.

"This is how we communicate with our children when we don't have time to visit them physically." He explained as he continued, "Although the requirements of this is that you faint, only then we can visit your dreams,"

My brows furrowed. "So I'm dreaming?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"I came to deliver you an important message, it is really important that you keep this in mind," He said as he looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

Poseidon took in a deep breath before he proceeded to talk. "When you were born, my father Cronus had sworn to kill - and end your life," he said with regretful eyes.

"Of course, neither me or your mother wanted this to happen, so I, along with my brother tried to defeat him. We managed to do it, and locked him inside a pandora box. But the seal that was cast upon the box is almost broken,

Cronus will come back, and he will come back for your life."

"Is there no way to defeat him" I asked my father as I sighed in disbelief. Poseidon sent me a soft look, as he lightly patted my head with one of his fingers.

"There is one way..,

old tales says there is a magical ornament of life hiding in the labyrinth. If you were to find that ornament, you would have a huge chance to defeat Cronus, enough to take away his life as well. However, is is not as easy as it sounds, and the first step to succeed is to find that ornament."

"How do I find it? Where is the labyrinth?" I asked him,

"Every year the half blood camp holds a labyrinth game. The game will be held in two weeks, until then you have to learn to fight, how to defend yourself.