6

- CHAPTER SIX: POSEIDON'S ONLY DAUGHTER 章 6: ポセイドンの唯一の娘

6: ポセイドンの唯一の娘

"Grover!" I called out to him in excitement as I ran towards him. As I got closer I had noticed that Grover was chilling in the jacuzzi with girls that somewhat looked like nymphs. I rolled my eyes at him as I continued calling for him.

The nymphs, who where surprisingly VERY clingy to Grover, stared at me with annoyance as they continued to brush their coverage on his body. I faked puked out of disgust as I watched them clung onto him.

"Grover!" I called out for him once again, but this time he finally payed attention and turned his head towards me.

"aH, Gyeongi, what's the matter?" Grover asked me as he flashed a smile at the nymph next to him, causing her to blush. I rolled my eyes once again. "I need to talk to you, it's important," I told him, however he refused to listen.

"Now is not the time Gyeongi, can't you see im busy?" He sighed as he adjusted his position in the jacuzzi. Annoyed and surprisingly disturbed at what I was seeing, I decided to break up the 'little party'that Grover was having with the nymphs.

"How can you swim now Grover? I thought you had diarrhea everytime you touched hot water," I told him. His eyes widened at my words, and I smirked.

"Oh my god, you are so disgusting!" One of the nymphs screamed as she quickly got up from the jacuzzi. The others followed her right after. I sent them a small smile and waved them goodbye as they walked past me. I tried my best to hold in my laugh as they left one by one.

Grover shot me look of disapproval as he got up from the jacuzzi himself. He then walked towards me and patted me on my back. "You win this time," He rolled his eyes as he strolled his way back to the campfire.

I quickly followed him. I walked next to him as I spoke up. "You have no idea what happened to me a while ago," I happily announced as I continued walking next to Grover.

Grover on the other hand, didn't seem as excited as I was. He was probably still salty over the fact that I ruined his little'party time' with the nymphs.

As it didn't seem like he was interested in what I had to say, I spoke up again. "I ended up in a fight with some tall blonde guy not long ago," I told him.

"He was about to beat the shut out of me, but then someone else stepped in! It was a really muscular and well built dude, he even got beat up for me!"

Come to think of it, I never asked him if he was okay afterwards. The moment the trident glowed over my head, I made a run to find Grover. I should've asked the brunette for his names, or maybe offered to help his injuries.

Instead I ran away from him without saying thank you. I felt bad for him, I should probably go look for him later.

"Anyways, as the brunette guy was fighting for me, I had decided that no one should get hurt because of me, so in the end I decided to take control of the fight. And the bloke guy was about to hit my ass until I suddenly did something!