21

- CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: THE MISSING BROTHER 章 21: 行方不明の兄弟

21: 行方不明の兄弟

I made my way back into the building and led the gorgons back to the fountain where I had found the obols from earlier.

"Stop running! It's useless!!" Stheno hissed as she glared down at me with her red beaming eyes.

The only reason why I wanted to lead both the gorgons back into this building in the first place, is because the fountain was my only water source.

Not to mention, that I had read earlier in a book, that the blood on the left side on a Gorgons body was poisonous, whereas the blood on the right side had healing powers.

If I was to get a small sample of the blood from the right side of their body, then I'd have a backup in case things went downhill during our mission.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of us ended up coming back to the camp handicapped, I at least expected some sort of injury before we returned back to the camp.

As the gorgons neared me, I watched as they slowly lowered their wings, as they both landed on the ground, lightly shaking it as if they weighed tons.

I couldn't get over how hideous the sisters looked.

Their hair was replaced with green and red snakes. I'm just thankful for the fact that they don't have the same powers as Medusa.

Although Medusa was a mortal, she had the advantage of petrifying everyone she laid her eyes on, but her sisters were another case.

"You have no idea how hurt we were when your brother Percy killed our sister," Euryale cried between gritted teeth.

Stheno gave her sister an agreeable nod. "If it wasn't for your brother-" she cried out, however, she quickly wiped that emotion away and replaced it with a mischievous grin.

"It's a good thing that they've managed to capture Percy, now he's locked down, and nobody knows where he is-"

Euryale hit Stheno by her head as if she was trying to shut off her sister.

Upon hearing the name of my brother, one of my brows automatically raised. Somehow, these gorgons knew exactly where my brother was being held captive.

"You know where my brother is?" I cocked my head to the side, as I sent them a questionable look.

Stheno quickly moved her gaze around the room, as she started whistling, trying to pretend like nothing just had happened.

There was no way I was getting out of this building without getting any information regarding my brother.

If there was one thing I absolutely had to do, then it was to find Percy and get him out from whatever place he's being held captive in.