29

- CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: THE REQUEST OF HELIOS章 24: ヘリオスの要請

24: ヘリオスの要請

As Hoseok explained what was going on to his father, i couldn't help but to just awkwardly stand next to him and listen to what he had to said.

Helios didn't seem surprised with the information he was getting, as if he had already known about the whole prophecy going on with Cronus.

I mean, i wouldn't be surprised if Helios knew about all of this, I'm sure the gods at Olympics like to gossip about a lot of things.

"hmm, so you're looking for a key? Is that correct?" Helios reasoned as he scratched his beard.

Hoseok let out a small nod.

"Well, how about we make a deal?" Helios suggested, the corner of his lips forming a gentle smile.

Hoseok's brows raised upon his father's request.

"What deal?"

"In return of giving you your answers of what you seek, i want you to go on a date,

with her."

Helios pointed towards the direction of a girl standing by the entrance.

To be completely honest, i jolted in surprise at her presence.

Since when has that girl been standing there? And why didn't i notice her?

The girl was small and petite, she had honey-like skin, with long and fair blonde hair. Her eyes a calming tone of yellow, which was quite unusual if you'd ask me. Either way, she still looked quite gorgeous.

Hoseok on the other hand didn't seem as pleased. His face, who was always filled with rays of sunshine and smiles, turned to a faded blank face.

Something about his face made me think that he didn't like this girl he had to go on a date with.

"I've told you many times that i wouldn't!" Hoseok sternly told his father.

However, upon the refusal of his own son, Helios let out a grumble.

"A date with her, or no information," Helios repeated, as he emphasized his last words, his eyes not leaving from the sight of his own son.

I peeked at Hoseok with a nervous look, as i assured him that he didn't have to do it if he didn't want to.

"We can find it by ourselves," i mouthed to Hoseok, in what i thought was a discreet way, however, it might have not been as discreet as i thought it was.

Helios burst out in laughter, as he eyed me with his big eyes.

"You won't find it without my clues, it's a crucial part. Besides, Oakland is huge! Aren't you on a time limit?" Helios pestered as he happily tapped his fingers against his chair, as he looked at his own son in amusement.