10

- CHAPTER TEN: SON OF ATHENA, GOD OF WAR AND WISDOM

10: アテナの息子、戦争と知恵の神。

She watched him as he took down one god by another. The power of a full breed was indeed powerful.

The way he dodged the punches to the way he swiftly moved without struggles from each appointment to the other-

Oh- it's so heavenly.

No, he is heavenly. Yeah, that's it, Jeon Jungkook is the most heavenly god she's ever seen.

She watched him as he sprinted towards his next opponent. Jungkook pursed his lips as he swiftly moved his swords towards his opponent, however his opponent was fast enough to dodge Jungkook's hit, and quickly smashed his swords on Jungkook's back.

The tall muscular fell down with a loud thud as he winced in pain. However, the brunette guy did not give up. He clenched his jaw and clutched his sword as he swiftly got back on his two feet, ready to attack the opponent once again.

He squinted his eyes as he scanned for the next area to make a move.

His opponent was son of Apollo. Jungkook knew clearly his name too, Kim Seokjin. Jin was rather physically tired, and it was quite visible to hint out where his "weak spots" where. Jin was not much of a fighter, but like his dad, he was incredibly fast at recovery.

Jungkook's eyes quickly shifted to the sides. He noticed that jin had a deep cut on his left thigh. This was Jungkook's opportunity to win. His eyes narrowed as he dashed towards Jin.

Jin quickly tried to dodge Jungkook's attack, but failed as Jungkook was too fast for him.

Jungkook's sword hit his thighs as Jin fell down with a thud, wincing in pain. Jin barely managed to keep himself awake before he faints on the spot. 

Jungkook breathes heavily as he looks at Jin, who's unconscious.

Gyeongi watched him, she could tell he was tired and exhausted. She watched him with worries in her eyes, she wasn't sure if he could handle more opponents as is.

Just at that moment Yoongi appeared from the back and swung his sword towards jungkook.

"Watch out!" Gyeongi screamed, in which Jungkook responded by turning his back towards Yoongi. His eyes went huge as he tried to dodge Yoongis attack.

Gyeongi watched them fight intensely. One mistake and they'll end up killing each other.

"You won't admit that my father is the true god of war?" Yoongi bickered as he punched Jungkook on this stomach, making him groan as he spit out blood from his mouth.