16

- CHAPTER SIXTEEN: MISSION 章 16: ミッション

16: ミッション

It felt like i was walking around in circles. No matter how much i walked, i could not find the exit of the labyrinth. I felt my legs turn wobbly for each step i took. I'm sure that i could have passed out any minute, heck, my legs would be so wobbly that they could be used as noodles for wonton soup or something.

Just as i was about to give up, i started hearing muffled screams and cheering from a distance. A rush of encouragement rushed through my body. I was close, I'm sure of it.  As i walked more, the screams and cheerings got louder.

Before i knew of it, i was back at the half-blood camp. The sun shined brightly, almost blinding me.

After hours inside the labyrinth, it felt weird to be outside. The sun was literally blinding me, i could go blind any minute.

Next to me, stood the other competitors. including the male from earlier. Our gazes met for a split second before the male frustratedly turned his back against me.

Well, someone is still salty.

"Alright, the results are in!" A demigod cheerfully said as he folded open the piece of paper in his hands.

"During the labyrinth, Daniella, was the first one to come out, however, she only had one apple!" he announced, in which the crowd cheered in awe.

"The last one to come out, was Lee Gyeongi! One of our newest members in half-blood camp! However, she came back with two apples!" He excitedly announced.

"This means, that our lucky winner is...

LEE GYEONGI!"

Shots of fireworks were fired, and decorated the skies with different colors. All of a sudden, confetti fell down the skies, i looked up at them with amazement.

The crowd went wild, some were mad that their respected houses didn't win, and some were simply just happy.

All of a sudden i felt myself get lifted up high into the sky. I gave out a puzzled look, as i looked down on the male who had lifted me up in a bear hug.

"J-jungkook, what are you doing?" i looked at him with startled eyes.

Jungkook gazed upon me, his triceps fully flexed as he was holding me up with his arms. I couldn't help but to analyze his features, including his incredibly kissable lips-

god, Gyeongi, shut up, don't think like that.

He flashed me a smile, which looked incredibly innocent, and somewhat like a bunny.

I realized how his smile and personality don't add up to his psychical appearance.

"You won Gyeongi, you won!" he cheered. I happily nodded. "okay okay, i get it, can you let me down now?" i joked around, in which he did.