25

- CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: 1913 BOURBON BAR章 25: 1913バーボンバー

25: 1913バーボンバー

After almost, and i quote, almost witnessing Jungkook die in front of us, we had decided to leave the underworld.

The way out of the Underworld was a little different than how it was to get into the realm.

To get out, we had to have small blue pearls, that somewhat looked like marbles.

Since we didn't prepare the pearl marbles before going into the underworld, we had a moment where the five of us panicked as we thought we wouldn't be able to get out of the underworld.

Luckily, Taehyung's father, Hades, was nice enough to give us five marbles each.

Upon receiving them, Grover had confessed that when he visited the underworld last time, he was left behind by Percy and Annabeth, as they only brought two marbles, and not three.

But it was fine, they went ahead and saved Grover once they finished whatever they had to do on their mission.

However, Grover swore that he'd never be left behind in the underworld again, just because he meant that he went through some traumatizing moments down there.

Anyways, back to our current situation.

When we used the pearl marbles, they immediately brought ut to Las Vegas!

It was pretty efficient, we saved quite a lot of time teleporting thanks to the pearl marble. Even though it didn't feel like it, we used around 6 hours down in the underworld.

I don't know about you, but that's a looooot of time.

"Las Vegas is huge, where do you think we'll be able to find the key?" Hoseok curiously asked as he looked around the city.

Las Vegas was hugeeee, we were surrounded by buildings. Everyone here seemed well-off, and i bet this place looked amazing during night-time.

I quickly shuffled through my backpack and looked for the mystery map.

"Erm, there's a building on the Las Vegas drawing, i think the key might be there," I informed the others, as they analyzed the map.

I felt Jungkook's presence behind me as his head leaned down to my level, as he analyzed the map. Despite nearly dying, he was still as angelic as ever, and god did he smell good.

"I know what building this is!" Jungkook spoke up, his fingers trailing down on the map.

I couldn't help but gaze at his veiny hands..., did i ever say that i have a huge kink for veiny hands? No? Well, now you do.

"What place is it?" Yoongi questioned,

"It's called the 1913 Bourbon Bar, it's located in Mandalay Bay," Jungkook spoke up, in which Yoongi gave out a small nod.