X.Z

Fun facts about Heavenly!

についての楽しい事実 heavenly!

1. The first chapter of "heavenly" was published in 2018 and the book was updated throughout the years with many months of breaks.

2. The blonde-haired male who turned out to be Yoongi was originally not going to be him, and just a standby character.

3. Jungkook was originally designed as a cocky camp-half blood member, who bullied Gyeongi when she first arrived.

4. "Heavenly" was originally named "the ornament" but was changed a year later after it's first published chapters.

5. The first 4 chapters were re-written when I had 100 reads, making it a completely new start to the book than what it originally was.

6. I considered a happy ending for a split second, feeling bad. Though, from the start of this book, the end was never supposed to be completely happy.

7. In an original draft, I intended the "ornament of life" to be used as killing one, for taking the life of another. Though, the ornament's ability, later changed to being able to trap anyone inside its box, making it impossible for them to open it back up again unless the keys were found.

8. Heavenly was estimated to have 16 chapters! Realizing I wouldn't be able to write everything in 16 chapters, I lengthened the chapters.

9. The first chapter of Heavenly was written when I was 14.

10. I realized Gyeongi has been one of the weakest throughout the story, but i wanted her to develop slowly through her experiences.

11. "Gyeong" means honor and respect, while "gi" stood for rise. So with those two meanings, I created "Gyeongi" wanting to implicate that she's the daughter of one of the powerful three brothers and that she will rise and improve throughout her journeys.

12. Lastly, thank you so much for supporting my book! Never would I imagine I'd come this far!
I have currently three other books in mind. Between

Alice, Mona Lisa, and Fearless, which one seems the most interesting?

Thank you again for the amazing support!
Love you all!!